IGNORED

Mornington Crescent

Dogbert

Bugger..... haven't got an underground map to join in.

I wouldn't let that worry you, we have adapted to the food, footie, females and fiction rules, allowing a much wider range of moves. So Upton Park becomes a far more powerful move than usual. I dread to think what happens if a player manages to triangulate any three of the extended ruleset back to a tube station though.

Nice to see quality passtimes on this forum at last.

Any chance to have a go at "one song to the tune of another" later on??

Not sure how well it'd work on a forum, but then I guess that doesn't really matter a whole lot, not as if this is working entirely well at the moment. I'm surprised no one has made a daring move to try to win it yet.

Marble Arch

I wouldn't let that worry you, we have adapted to the food, footie, females and fiction rules, allowing a much wider range of moves. So Upton Park becomes a far more powerful move than usual. I dread to think what happens if a player manages to triangulate any three of the extended ruleset back to a tube station though.

Not sure how well it'd work on a forum, but then I guess that doesn't really matter a whole lot, not as if this is working entirely well at the moment. I'm surprised no one has made a daring move to try to win it yet.

Marble Arch

MORNINGTON CRESCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived