IGNORED

Is He Good Enough?

GeoTheCiderHead

I'm not being funny but this is quite a strange post.

I've never really seen the lad play and i'm sure i'm not the only one. I could go on bcfcworld and look up all of his goals to date but i doubt that would give me enough to go on.

So my conclusion is: I haven't got a ###### clue, mate.

I'm not being funny but this is quite a strange post.

I've never really seen the lad play and i'm sure i'm not the only one. I could go on bcfcworld and look up all of his goals to date but i doubt that would give me enough to go on.

So my conclusion is: I haven't got a ###### clue, mate.

Well i suppose we know as much about Hawley as we did about Stead and David Graham, he can score goals at Lower League! :shifty:

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

This guy is just a park's player.

couldn't agree more. the state of football up north is abysmal. you don't need talent up there anymore.

couldn't agree more. the state of football up north is abysmal. you don't need talent up there anymore.

Mate you want to come and watch park footie up here and say that. Some of the premiership amateur leagues are fantastic to watch. Which two cities were involved in last years FA amateur trophy final at Anfield?

Bristol and Liverpool. Liverpool won.

For a lot of kids up here footie is the only way out and therefore it is the be all and end all.I would say that the standard of amateur football and in the cities professional football is on a whole excellent.

It is abysmal

In Yorkshire :rofl2br: as we will prove over the coming week. :chant6ez:

Hopefully :pray:

Northern football is "abysmal" is it?

Let's compare European Cup Wins & League Titles with the South then shall we sunshine?

Archived