IGNORED

World Club Championship

cider11

I just won the world club championship against auckland 12-0 in the final with arsenal in 2013. This was even with my weaker team out on the field, with ashley cole out injured so that left for robin van persie to be stuck in at left back.

I'm still on corse to win 7 trophies this season, already picked up 3 in the european super cup, community shield and now the world club championship.

At Half time i was 7-0 up

IPB Image

then it finnished 12-0, and in the 90th minute casililas went off injured, so tomas sivok went in goal.

IPB Image

then here is my teams ratings.

IPB Image

I hate that world club championship. Because of that I once was in the running for every trophy but because of that stupid club championship you get 2/3 games postponed then if you do well in other cups you get games postponed as well so at one stage I was playing 4/5 games a WEEK just to catch up. At one point Chelsea who were 2nd had played 37 games and I had played 32 games and I was still top :laugh:, But the point is because of all the games I got far in all the cups but knocked out in the later stages because of all the games in a short space of time. I won one world club game against some african team 16-1, I even celebrated there goal for them as it was at the end.

Archived