IGNORED

Crabs

barry_manc

This is an age old issue that really needs addressing. To be fair, we pay millions every year in taxes for the beligerant fools like Blair and Straw to throw away at council scum when they don't even address the issues that matter.

So

Do crabs look at us and think that we're the ones walking sideways? They must think it's quite funny.

A crucial issue in these modern times Barry!

I can't believe this hasn't been addressed before.

For my money though, we are the ones who walk 'proper' so screw those crab barstewards!

Yeh but imagine how ridiculous we must loot to them! Like a bunch of jumped up frog munchers

This is an age old issue that really needs addressing. To be fair, we pay millions every year in taxes for the beligerant fools like Blair and Straw to throw away at council scum when they don't even address the issues that matter.

So

Do crabs look at us and think that we're the ones walking sideways? They must think it's quite funny.

Apparently they mock us for having five wobbly sausages at the end of each arm and leg instead of the cooler but less practical pincer stylee. Crabs always were suckers for style over substance. Ponces.

When crab's get pissed they actually walk straight - they become more co-ordinated. They also talk nothing but sense, quietly and somberly and never become emotional. They don't put themselves at risk of pulling mingers or get food poisoning through dodgy kebaabs, it's when they're sober they make themselves vulnerable - WILL THEY EVER LEARN!?

So

If you study the anatomy of crabs.... then they would find it very hard to walk any other way?

Whereas we can walk either sideways or forward or even backwards.

I can't see that crabs think anything much regarding the way we humans walk?

Truth is though we just don't know.......... so the crabs may have the argument after all?

That said they are the daft buggers that fall for the classic 'Crab Line' almost every time you stick one in front of them....... plus being crustaceans they look a bit funny having their skeletons on the outside???

Crabs in glass houses etc?

So

I was quite unsure as to whether to read this post in all honesty, after seeing the title and knowing some of the things you come out with Barry.

But to answer your question, i think crabs are far too serious beings to find the impairment of a particular species amusing in any way.

When crab's get pissed they actually walk straight - they become more co-ordinated. They also talk nothing but sense, quietly and somberly and never become emotional. They don't put themselves at risk of pulling mingers or get food poisoning through dodgy kebaabs, it's when they're sober they make themselves vulnerable - WILL THEY EVER LEARN!?

That was going to be my second point, well done that man, although crabs are a sucker for hangovers they get rinsed. Crabs are also shoite when it comes to skinning up.

More to the point however, what can we learn from the mighty crabs humble ways?

Crabs are also shoite when it comes to skinning up.

Well similar to giraffes they simply don't have the dexterity for it do they? However, their pincer's are quite usefully employed to act as a pokey nearing the end of the 'skinning up' precedure saving the pokey at the end of the wheel in a clipper from becoming loose.

Postcript: I am not endorsing the use of the given narcotic especially to those of a neurotic disposition or pre-disposed to condition's such as schizophrenia and depression.

Up the City! :city:

Postcript: I am not endorsing the use of the given narcotic especially to those of a neurotic disposition or pre-disposed to condition's such as schizophrenia and depression.

Is this because it really buggers it up for the people that do not as far as the Governments propaganda is concerned?

Not that any of the people on this forum would have ever done such wicked things at some stage against the state?

If you do suffer from such a condition or are pre-dispossed to awful conditions as schizophrenia or depression then it is very good advice WTFiGO!?!

And I would also commend you for pointing that out.

Is this because it really buggers it up for the people that do not as far as the Governments propaganda is concerned?

What, like meaning that all their being nice complicant little boys and girls is a waste of time/life?

Not that any of the people on this forum would have ever done such wicked things at some stage against the state? Angles - one and all!

If you do suffer from such a condition or are pre-dispossed to awful conditions as schizophrenia or depression then it is very good advice WTFiGO!?!

And I would also commend you for pointing that out.

It's just whenever I'm drawn into talking about illicit drugs I have this relatively new found impulse to say ''Kids! Drugs are bad hmkay!'' I only hope I'm not slowly turning into Mr Garrison hmkay.

Ps/ looks like I've forked up that size adjusting a bit.

Archived