IGNORED

Bcfc World Highlights

solo1bc

Just wanted to congratulate whoever's responsible (not sure as this isn't the 'official' forum anymore!) but the extended highlights on BCFC World are a huge improvement over the last few seasons.

Good resolution & the commentary in sync! 45 games to go I know but as an exile then it's greatly appreciated...

• Admin

Just wanted to congratulate whoever's responsible (not sure as this isn't the 'official' forum anymore!) but the extended highlights on BCFC World are a huge improvement over the last few seasons.

Good resolution & the commentary in sync! 45 games to go I know but as an exile then it's greatly appreciated...

AdamB still browses this forum from time to time so I am sure the message will reach the right people. "Godzilla" is the co-commentator by the way (the one who gets really excited when stuff happens)......

Don't think we'll get 7 minutes again, might be a one-off because of the delay in posting to the site.

Maybe, maybe not. At the end of the day it's a great improvement over the first set of highlights that didn't show a single piece of action from the first half. I'd argue that Skuse's shot was worthy of the first cut but hey-ho...

Archived