IGNORED

What A Season

cider11

I have just had my most succesful ever season a manager game.

I have won 6 throphies in the 2013/14 season with arsenal. I won the World Club championship (as seen in other thread by me) Euro Super Cup, League Cup, Community Shield, Fa Cup and Champions League. I had to beat chelsea for the Fa Cup and Champions league, i beat them 2-0 in the FA cup, and a 5-1 win in the champions league final.

Its a shame that my league form wasnt as good, only getting 3rd, but 6 other trophies and the board arent happy, just cos i didnt win the premiership

Thats my screenie to show that it happened.

IPB Image

In the past Ihave been in the running for all teh trophys for many seasons in a row and despite having a squad of over 70 playersI still failed to win them all as players get tired and you have to play so many games in a short space of time.

For that season i had a squad of 19 i think. 2 striker, Henry and Vela 95 goals between them. then reyes who i put on left wing, silva, a regen mike hudson, skjelbred, julio baptista, sivok, hleb, mexes, toure, senderos, Ash cole, lauren, de jong, vanden borre, and 3 gk's cassillias and 2 regens. plus used my 5 reserve players when injuries cropped up.

Thats my squad, Stuart Knight. Chris Cross and Matt daniels are reserve players just called up for that game.

IPB Image

The season after was an unbeaten season, i won 6 trophies again, losing to preston in league cup 3rd round on penalties so classified as a draw. I actually decided that 2 strikers wasnt enough so i bought in kerlon on a free, and he got 46 goals in 50 games.

Just to add to this, i now completed another season on this game. and now i done what i've been wanting to do for the last 3 seasons, and win 7 competitive trophys in a season. You could count it as 8 if you include a friendly cup win. And this was in my 10th season in charge on this save, after 3 clubs, City, WBA, and Arseanal, 1 promotion and however many other trophies.

This is my seasons trophy haul.

IPB Image

And these are my stats after 10 years in charge on the save.

IPB Image

Archived