IGNORED

Predictions For Tonight...

Ivan_is_a_legend

who fancies our chances of a win tonight then?

i think a draw would be a good point as bradford is not a nice place to play. although i fancy our chances more tonight than i do at huddersfield on saturday.

if the defence have another good game, i think we could sneek another win, so I'm going for 1-0 city.

1-1 (Jevons)

I have a funny feeling that we will lose tonight but they have had a massive clear out and brought up alot of their youth team into the squad. And i think about the performance on saturday where we could have won by a big margin.

Therefore I think a 1-2 victory with them scoring first through windass and brooker and carey will get the goals. :chant6ez:

who fancies our chances of a win tonight then?

i think a draw would be a good point as bradford is not a nice place to play. although i fancy our chances more tonight than i do at huddersfield on saturday.

if the defence have another good game, i think we could sneek another win, so I'm going for 1-0 city.

ill be at valley parade tonight. i reckon it could be a draw.colin todd was pleased with bradfords game at forest. if dean windass is on form then city could be struggling.

Archived