IGNORED

Gays Persecuted In Iraq

Barrs Court Red

Call me cynical but I would imagine that will be the new reason going down on the asylum form this month.

"I need asylum because I'm gay. Oh and while you're at it can you arrange for the safe passage of my wife and children"

They were probably safer under the much maligned Saddam.

Call me cynical but I would imagine that will be the new reason going down on the asylum form this month.

"I need asylum because I'm gay. Oh and while you're at it can you arrange for the safe passage of my wife and children"

They were probably safer under the much maligned Saddam.

Silly, gay's aren't bothered about 'safe passages', hence the AIDS epidemic.

Yeh, thriving amongst the straight community but spread by a bloke that sh*gged a hippo who had previously been with a monkey

Does that mean he was gay? Or just lonely? Or had a lager too many in the refreshment tent at Bristol Zoo?

No. Not yet. And i'll be keeping my back against the wall as well, thanks for the heads up.

Will this experience be in your autobiography?

Dude I didn't invent AIDS I'd be long dead - if it's been around long enough for people to be allowed to laugh at it now (i.e. 25 years) then I'd be looong dead if I'd started it off.

Does that mean he was gay? Or just lonely? Or had a lager too many in the refreshment tent at Bristol Zoo?

I think we've all had too many shandies and ended up with our ends up in the bad end of the zoo....

But yes, I think hippo lovers are generally gay. They have giant handwriting anyway which is the main giveaway.

Dude I didn't invent AIDS I'd be long dead - if it's been around long enough for people to be allowed to laugh at it now (i.e. 25 years) then I'd be looong dead if I'd started it off.

I think we've all had too many shandies and ended up with our ends up in the bad end of the zoo....

Remind me NEVER to go out on the razzle with you Baz

Remind me NEVER to go out on the razzle with you Baz

Bloody hell that you rev?

Weellll no offence but I'm not sure how much a man of your stature would/could take a night out with the substances that would be on offer round here. If I can't bring my old man up here cos of it, I certaintly shouldn't be bringing clerics!

Archived