IGNORED

The Night Shift

The Fat Controller

I have my moments.

No rush to get up on Wednesday's so I tend to make the most of my favorate time of day (NIGHT!) on Tuesday/Wednesday's and not waste it sleeping.

I was going to have a grumble on the main board about people who try and place blame for everything that goes wrong and how I blame ( :laugh: ) the Yank/sue culture for this trend and how sometimes in Football although performances can be good the Footballing God's just don't always smile down on you - shit just happens - but I couldn't be arsed. :farmer:

Gutten Nacht.

In my household it's often impossible to get near the computer til well after 10, by which time i either post prodigiously or quietly nod off.

I reckon nodding off is the order of the day tonight, but i'm considering a short tedious posting burst first to ensure rapid entry to the Land of Nod. :Sleep12:

I post late at night, mainly because i go to be at 5-6am every morning. Don't really know why, just got myself in an odd body clock. Find it hard to sleep before morning!

Its that Uni night life i'll bet.

Maybe its the heat, or maybe its me, but i can't sleep recently.

Got to be up in a whole 6 hours as well. Woohoo!

Its that Uni night life i'll bet.

Maybe its the heat, or maybe its me, but i can't sleep recently.

Got to be up in a whole 6 hours as well. Woohoo!

Probably the Uni lifestyle, but i dunno really. Just seems like there is more to do at this time of night, mainly winning money from pissed up blokes on online poker!

Archived