IGNORED

Gary!

BristolCity1992

SACK HIM NOW JUST GOT BACK FROM BRADFORD AND WE WERE SHOCKING THE MAN HAS NO CLUE AND SELLS OUR BEST PLAYERS TO RIVALS WHAT A ########!

:ranting:

OK me Kidding. :me?:

Sack Basso though! :rolleyes: Also don't mention the fact that Cotts made the worst pass ever which led to the goal.

Serious though just was not our night tonight, shame that I wasted allot of money to get up their but I enjoyed myself even if I was in the home end. :disapointed2se:

• Admin

SACK HIM NOW JUST GOT BACK FROM BRADFORD AND WE WERE SHOCKING THE MAN HAS NO CLUE AND SELLS OUR BEST PLAYERS TO RIVALS WHAT A ########!

:ranting:

OK me Kidding. :me?:

Sack Basso though! :rolleyes: Also don't mention the fact that Cotts made the worst pass ever which led to the goal.

Serious though just was not our night tonight, shame that I wasted allot of money to get up their but I enjoyed myself even if I was in the home end. :disapointed2se:

One positive that I can draw is that I (at 29) went through the wrong turnstile and got in for a child's price :me?:

One positive that I can draw is that I (at 29) went through the wrong turnstile and got in for a child's price :me?:

I think that this puts you into the lead in the Peter Pan Forum Award. Will anyone aged 30 or above have the audacity, bravery and derring-do to try and get into a game on a childs ticket.

Archived