IGNORED

Best League Away Following Since?

Blagdon red

yep I was one of those at Swindon in the "home" end.

When swindon scored it was pretty clear who we city fans were as about 30% of those sat around just stayed still and did not clap (along with me and I pal)

I was not one of the nutters who stood up and cheered when city scored (as it will obvoiusly cause trouble, which indeed it did).

It is one of the reasons that when I travel away I never wear colours, it means I can get in the home end if needed. on that night I saw a lot of city fans going away from the ground before the start covered head to foot in city stuff. great I know, but it meant they missed the game.

Guest Owls2k
When did we last take 4500+ away to a league game??

Anyone know?

By the way that is the biggest away following at Hillsborough this season. It is rarely filled (ie top bottom and corner) it was filled for steel city derbies, and games vs manchester united and newcastle. Its cracking when the ground is full

By the way that is the biggest away following at Hillsborough this season.
Someone on your forum said Barnsley brought 8000 in the LDV? And didn't Cheaterfield have more at yours than they do at home?

Still if what you say is correct then I'm impressed!

By the way that is the biggest away following at Hillsborough this season. It is rarely filled (ie top bottom and corner) it was filled for steel city derbies, and games vs manchester united and newcastle. Its cracking when the ground is full
Just as well the run came to an end, can you imagine Stockport trying to cope with more than a couple of thousand?

Guest Owls2k
Just as well the run came to an end, can you imagine Stockport trying to cope with more than a couple of thousand?
in division one we sold out the allocation at edgely park as it was the last league game of the season. We took up two stands, had 60% of the attendance. And lost 3-1 :rolleyes:

Archived