IGNORED

Clasic Threads

Nogbad the Bad

Just having a gander at the OTIB classics, doesn't seem to have been one for a while.

Seems to me most of them evolved from nothing, so is it actually possible to engineer one, or would that ruin the point?

I've no idea, but i have heard that the great Rob Elstob took a return flight to Hartlepool and happened to be sat next to Aaron Brown ( the Tamworth one) Aaron suddenly stood up and sang "Is she really going out with him?" by Joe Jackson.

Coming straight back without watching a match, the New Manager got into a long conversation with NTTDS, making his 4th pointless return flight that week.

Quickly attaching a parachute, :chant6ez: ELSTOB :chant6ez: bailed out, landing unscathed in the centre circle of a football pitch just in time to witness the unknown Anthony Rougier completing a stunning hat-trick.

Signing him up on the spot, the unaquainted duo ran the remaining 132 miles back to Bristol where Elstob :notworthy: received a 9 day standing ovation from Colin Sexstone.

Rougier became an instant hero with the City fans, was voted Poster of the Year in the Forum Awards, and Bristol Boy began to cry. :crying:

Has anyone else heard this? :dunno:

Just having a gander at the OTIB classics, doesn't seem to have been one for a while.

Seems to me most of them evolved from nothing, so is it actually possible to engineer one, or would that ruin the point?

I've no idea, but i have heard that the great Rob Elstob took a return flight to Hartlepool and happened to be sat next to Aaron Brown ( the Tamworth one) Aaron suddenly stood up and sang "Is she really going out with him?" by Joe Jackson.

Coming straight back without watching a match, the New Manager got into a long conversation with NTTDS, making his 4th pointless return flight that week.

Quickly attaching a parachute, :chant6ez: ELSTOB :chant6ez: bailed out, landing unscathed in the centre circle of a football pitch just in time to witness the unknown Anthony Rougier completing a stunning hat-trick.

Signing him up on the spot, the unaquainted duo ran the remaining 132 miles back to Bristol where Elstob :notworthy: received a 9 day standing ovation from Colin Sexstone.

Rougier became an instant hero with the City fans, was voted Poster of the Year in the Forum Awards, and Bristol Boy began to cry. :crying:

Has anyone else heard this? :dunno:

sorry but I think you will find he was called tony ? anthony who ?

Sorry reddoh, i did say i only had a gander.

You agree with the rest then? :dunno:

nogbad I picked out one point of your thread having seen how many family members you have on the forum I will not pick a tussel with you sorry but to much to drink (never post when pi**ed) enjoy the weekend

nogbad I picked out one point of your thread having seen how many family members you have on the forum I will not pick a tussel with you sorry but to much to drink (never post when pi**ed) enjoy the weekend

Know what you mean, Sophs and Turnip are a frightening combination and definitely not a pair to tussle with. :devil:

Have a good one mate, including 3 points for the Reds. :city:

Archived