IGNORED

Lordofthebling Counselling Service

Lordofthebling

Lordofthebling counselling takes the form of offering a structured time and place within which Bristol City fans can explore their concerns and views in a safe environment.

We offer confidential, accessible and professional Counselling for all supporters.

We are committed to providing an efficient and professional service, providing our clients with the support they request with minimal waiting whilst always being prepared to assist them to find a more appropriate organisation where needed.

We are committed to providing a clear, open and honest policy with supporters.

The surgery is open for discussion and the Lord is ready to talk.

Does this disgracefull defeat mean the world is going to end; are we all to die a slow and painfull death or we comeback and see our team slaughter the Seasiders next week ?

Does this disgracefull defeat mean the world is going to end; are we all to die a slow and painfull death or we comeback and see our team slaughter the Seasiders next week ?

Glos, let me reassure you, the world is not going to end because of this result. Sadly, we probably will all die a slow and/or painful death in the end, but not this week.

Sorry to say you won't be getting any money from me.. am coming to terms with our last minute defeat at the present, feel like poop. any ideas on what could cheer me up a bit?

IPB Image

Hi Lord.....I've never used a service like this before but I think I need to today. I'm a 29 year old male living in Hertfordshire and I have many many concerns...I've just recently split up with my girlfriend and she's taken the pancake maker with her. Now, I know this isn't a major problem as I can go and buy a new one, but this particular pancake maker holds a very special place in my heart.

I purchased the said pancake maker in 1993 and has been a loyal servant over the last thirteen years. It's been all over Europe and it has on more than one occasion comforted me during long cold winters nights..

So, as you can see I'm left in an impossible position...To be honest I feel as if my world has just fallen down around me.....It just can't get any worse can it? Just one more piece of bad news could just topple me over the edge......Oh by the way how did City get on today??? :me?:

The closing time was 17.30 so unfortunately any money transactions cannot now take place. It appears i have saved around £85 :D

Hes gone : :( oh dear :shifty::whistle: (thank god for the edit bit)

Hi Lord.....I've never used a service like this before but I think I need to today. I'm a 29 year old male living in Hertfordshire and I have many many concerns...I've just recently split up with my girlfriend and she's taken the pancake maker with her. Now, I know this isn't a major problem as I can go and buy a new one, but this particular pancake maker holds a very special place in my heart.

I purchased the said pancake maker in 1993 and has been a loyal servant over the last thirteen years. It's been all over Europe and it has on more than one occasion comforted me during long cold winters nights..

So, as you can see I'm left in an impossible position...To be honest I feel as if my world has just fallen down around me.....It just can't get any worse can it? Just one more piece of bad news could just topple me over the edge......Oh by the way how did City get on today??? :me?:

Hi Robbie,

Thank you for contacting me, it must have been very tough and I'm glad you have decided to talk instead of bottling it up.

Pancake makers are very special things. I notice you purchased the pancake mixer at 16 years old and I feel that you are the rightful owner of this maker and deserve to keep it. When people break up, visions become very blurred and you may have said in a fit of rage "take it" just to get the stupid bint out of your flat. But you have every right for custody. I am more than happy to put you in touch with the appropriate authorities.

I'm sure this pancake maker will come in handy for the long nights ahead...

I would also focus on the positive things in life. For example Jennifer Ellison and Holly Valance.

Hang on in there.

How would you like it? Do you have a PayPal account?

ET, the laughs on me. I wont charge you this time, but don't ever laugh at a joke of mine in the future ever ok.

Dear lord (feels like I'm at church)

It has been very hard for me to write this letter but I feel I must

the forum is full of moaners, when I believe we cannot judge this season on 3 games, what should I do?

Oh and do you have any sources of tibetan women who can come and tidy up my flat?

Plus ive got this itch....... :whistle:

Hi Robbie,

Thank you for contacting me, it must have been very tough and I'm glad you have decided to talk instead of bottling it up.

Pancake makers are very special things. I notice you purchased the pancake mixer at 16 years old and I feel that you are the rightful owner of this maker and deserve to keep it. When people break up, visions become very blurred and you may have said in a fit of rage "take it" just to get the stupid bint out of your flat. But you have every right for custody. I am more than happy to put you in touch with the appropriate authorities.

I'm sure this pancake maker will come in handy for the long nights ahead...

I would also focus on the positive things in life. For example Jennifer Ellison and Holly Valance.

Thanks Lord...Just one problem with that..The stupid bint in question is Holly Valance!!! :D

Hang on in there.

Dear lord (feels like I'm at church)

It has been very hard for me to write this letter but I feel I must

the forum is full of moaners, when I believe we cannot judge this season on 3 games, what should I do?

Oh and do you have any sources of tibetan women who can come and tidy up my flat?

Plus ive got this itch....... :whistle:

Dolly....IYou may have read my post regarding my pancake maker....Well, as a result I managed to get hold of an agency that supply Tibetan Nationals to help with the housework and other requirements you may have...I also have a number of an Agency that supply Congolese Itch doctors!!!

Agreed, this should be made into a full-time thread

I feel a shift to non footy coming on, and then it can remain and run endlessly til the end of time.

:pray:

Dolly....IYou may have read my post regarding my pancake maker....Well, as a result I managed to get hold of an agency that supply Tibetan Nationals to help with the housework and other requirements you may have...I also have a number of an Agency that supply Congolese Itch doctors!!!

Am eagerly awaiting details Robbie.

Thanks Lord...Just one problem with that..The stupid bint in question is Holly Valance!!! :D

Hang on in there.

Well, if you have been shacked up with Valance for 16 years - you don't need my help.

Dear lord (feels like I'm at church) Praise me.

It has been very hard for me to write this letter but I feel I must Why, fingers tired by scratching?

Just ignore them all. Get your gald rags on and buy me a drink. Do you think, that they think, that Swansea fans think their season is over? What about Oldhams?

No. Tough games, we win some, we lose some... life goes on. At least we arent all monkey men and women who cant talk and are forced to live in the jungle with real monkeys.

Hes gone : :( oh dear :shifty::whistle: (thank god for the edit bit)

Ha, I read it before you edited it and I was deeply deeply offended. I will never ever ever ever forgive you.

ever.

Well, if you have been shacked up with Valance for 16 years - you don't need my help.

Just ignore them all. Get your gald rags on and buy me a drink. Do you think, that they think, that Swansea fans think their season is over? What about Oldhams?

No. Tough games, we win some, we lose some... life goes on. At least we arent all monkey men and women who cant talk and are forced to live in the jungle with real monkeys.

Ha, I read it before you edited it and I was deeply deeply offended. I will never ever ever ever forgive you.

ever.

Dear Lord please find it in your heart to forgive me :dunno: .......... no oh alright then :razz: does this face :) look bovered.

:o Come back Blingy we love you!!!!

You put yourself across in such an eloquant way as well!

Glos boy say sorry quick, for all our sakes!

He dosent frighten me :w00t::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Bling is back, the doctor is in, hoorah!

Do you know of any good de-programmers like parents use to snatch their children back from sinister cults?? or do you provide such a service yourself?

its just that my son suppoerts Chelsea and i don't know where to turn.....

My little brother (11) said he was going to support Chelsea. I told him that I was going to find a cooler little brother. That shut him up. :city:

Sorry bling, don't want to tread on your toes.

Archived