IGNORED

Stand Up And Be Counted City!

Ivan_is_a_legend

after a promising pre-season and a opening day win against scunny, 2 games later i feel panic and worry has already set in!

we are all to fimiliar with what a bad start to the season can do to you, especially with the likes of forest and port vale picking up a few early wins.

we wont have a clear picture about how the season will pan out until after the first ten games, by which time i think we need at least another 4-5 wins to be in the mix. ok, its better to be up there at the end of the season than the beginning, but we need to be in the mix so we can push on from there.

for the second time in a week we threw away a lead. this is not good! from what i heard from supporters and on the radio, it appears we are giving the lead away rather than making the other team earn it and fight us for it. i do feel that not many teams will win away at hudds his season, but genuin promotion contenders will be going to places like bradford and picking up points. we have had a chance early in the season to show the rest of the teams in this league that we are to be taken serious this season, but havent taken it. a win at bradford and draw at hudds was by no means beyond us.

over the next few games the boys need to stand up and be counted. make teams worried about playing us like it was when we won promotion under ward.

i still feel confident for this season and defeats are inevitable, but the next few games is a chance to get on track and send out a message to this league.... WE MEAN BUSINESS!!!

:city::city::city:

Archived