IGNORED

What Happened With Lee Johnson

bcfcchris2016

The ref blew for a free kick, although the ball had gone out and the linesmen had signelled a city throw in.

Jackson picked up the ball and johnsontried to pull it out of his hands, Jackson with his arms wraped around the ball pushed johnson back onto the pitch. Johnson then pushed jackson back.

Afterwards on BBC radio Leeds, jackson said "he thought the free kick was awarded to them (city). I wasn't sent off i was sent to the stands, thats different"

The ref blew for a free kick, although the ball had gone out and the linesmen had signelled a city throw in.

Jackson picked up the ball and johnsontried to pull it out of his hands, Jackson with his arms wraped around the ball pushed johnson back onto the pitch. Johnson then pushed jackson back.

Afterwards on BBC radio Leeds, jackson said "he thought the free kick was awarded to them (city). I wasn't sent off i was sent to the stands, thats different"

Jackson ranted and raved throughout the game, looked like a windmill at times. I think he was up for a fight anyway, was just a matter of time

Archived