IGNORED

Some Homework For You All

And Its Smith

I cant believe what I'm reading on this forum, I'm beginning to dislike a lot of City fans for the constant non stop moaning. Its getting ridiculous.

Your homework this weekend is to, if you have it (if not borrow it off someone) watch the promotion video from the John Ward era and see how we started the season. See where we were at the end of September and where we ended up at the end of the season.

Lets just accept that we've lost today but to start saying we are never going up this season after 3 games when there was such optimism before last Saturday is incredible.

I cant believe what I'm reading on this forum, I'm beginning to dislike a lot of City fans for the constant non stop moaning. Its getting ridiculous.

Your homework this weekend is to, if you have it (if not borrow it off someone) watch the promotion video from the John Ward era and see how we started the season. See where we were at the end of September and where we ended up at the end of the season.

Lets just accept that we've lost today but to start saying we are never going up this season after 3 games when there was such optimism before last Saturday is incredible.

but believable as we are B.C.F.C fans :disapointed2se:

We all want the same thing - Success.

We can achieve success by Unity, i know for a fact that at the Rovers ground certain fans have been "punched, thrown about and threatened" for having opinions and i'd hate to see that rubbish brought to the Gate, we don't want to see passes go astray, players go in half hearted and players miss guilt-edge chances but it's football and hopefully the success comes this season and the people moaning will join us in celebrating and also look a bit silly.

and how john ward sorted it out by playing wing backs and using width and playing

a tough tackling player in the middle of midfield and not allowing players to drift out of position.

3 games gone and if johnson can see this and sort it out we will be ok but at the moment

we got issues to sort out in midfield.

We all want the same thing - Success.

We can achieve success by Unity, i know for a fact that at the Rovers ground certain fans have been "punched, thrown about and threatened" for having opinions and i'd hate to see that rubbish brought to the Gate, we don't want to see passes go astray, players go in half hearted and players miss guilt-edge chances but it's football and hopefully the success comes this season and the people moaning will join us in celebrating and also look a bit silly.

Watching City lose is painful enough without becoming so angry with people stood around me that I want to smack them in the mouth. I honestly think that some people would prefer us to lose so they can moan, if we won every game they wouldnt know what to do.

Watching City lose is painful enough without becoming so angry with people stood around me that I want to smack them in the mouth. I honestly think that some people would prefer us to lose so they can moan, if we won every game they wouldnt know what to do.

Oh they would; it will never last, comes to mind :disapointed2se:

I agree, i'll admit that paying £23 quid because i'd forgotten my student card at the first home game was frustrating but after seeing the City win it was worth it and you can't put a price on a City win it makes your whole week better if there's no game for seven days and when they are on a great run it's even better but i'm trying to react more positively to defeats and look towards the next game because the season has just started and we have plenty of time to rectify silly mistakes and GJ is the man to do that in my opinion.

spot on sir!!! spot on!!!

these forum is becoming an utterly digusting place to visit? the comments and the rubbish that is posted on here is a joke! 95% of people are just idiots who just drone on and on about the same rubbish and get some kinda massive ego boost for posting on this forum.

and how john ward sorted it out by playing wing backs and using width and playing

a tough tackling player in the middle of midfield and not allowing players to drift out of position.

3 games gone and if johnson can see this and sort it out we will be ok but at the moment

we got issues to sort out in midfield.

I thought Ward dropped the wing backs and switched to 4-4-2 with overlapping full backs.

I strongly agree with the tough tackling midfielder point. It has been the case for a long time now, no control in the middle.

I thought Ward dropped the wing backs and switched to 4-4-2 with overlapping full backs.

I strongly agree with the tough tackling midfielder point. It has been the case for a long time now, no control in the middle.

to be fair overlapping really is part of a wing backs role, which mickey bell did very well

and carey has done with murray, tinnion was really an extra winger just with his passing, crossing of the ball.

wing back overlapping can still be done in a 4-4-2

we just don't seem to get woodman working with the

winger or left sided midfielder (whatever you call him), he cuts the ball inside midfield

more, it's all going down the middle at the moment, no out let going wide, the 2 wingers are coming inside

to win the ball then giving it out wide (channel ball) to brooker who crosses it for himself? it's crazy,

a bit of organisation is needed, even brooker was fighting for the ball central midfield today, doing all but his own job, murray drifting off also, mcallister didn't look great but hardly his fault, you could play ronaldo there today and have no effect as woodman wouldn't pass it wide and go with him

and our middle 2 got bossed about and couldn't get the passing going, we need a ball winner, holder for sure.

:(

Archived