IGNORED

Huddersfield's 2nd

Br1stolCityBoy

I have just watched Huddersfield's 2nd goal on the HTV. I am not sure which City player tried to clear it, but if he would have actually stayed on the line, not standing in the goal behind the line then it would not been a goal. This is what I was talking about in one of my earlier threads, it is little things like that which win or loses matches.

I have just watched Huddersfield's 2nd goal on the HTV. I am not sure which City player tried to clear it, but if he would have actually stayed on the line, not standing in the goal behind the line then it would not been a goal. This is what I was talking about in one of my earlier threads, it is little things like that which win or loses matches.

Like not going for that killer second goal after you go 0-1 up when playing away!!.

And that happend to us twice within one week!!.

:farmer:

Like not going for that killer second goal after you go 0-1 up when playing away!!.

And that happend to us twice within one week!!.

:farmer:

Umm, we did if you actually watched the game, but Jevons effort was unfortunately saved onto the crossbar after a spectactular save from their keeper, and then Huddersfield scored shortly after at the other end...

It's only typical, as I feel we would have won the game if we went 2-0 up, just it wasn't meant to be... :(

Archived