IGNORED

Robin And Suspension Bridge Emblem

EastEnder

Need a little help.

The Yellow Submarine Crew are putting up the dosh for a banner which I have got 90% designed - the last piece in the jigsaw is the old Robin on the Clifton Suspension Bridge emblem used in the 70s 80s and early 90s. I need a decent image as the one I use will pixelate when blown up.

And I can't find it anywhere on the web!

The firm "Banners for all" use the images and then plasticise the material so we want as a professional job as possible and we're hpoping to go for a 10 footer that can be displayed at England games too

And yes - the famous yellow submarine will defintiely be included.

So get me those links or jpgd gifs tifs - whtever I don't mind

We're all ###### on a yellow submarine

A yellow submarine

A yellow submarine..........

:rolleyes::D;):D:D:ph34r:

I could trace the image of the Robin and Bridge using Macromedia Flash. It can then be blown up without pixels showing as I can turn it into a huge image. I can do it and email it tonight if you like?

Check out my alternative city crest in my avatar - cool huh?

Thanks for all your help on this one - much appreciated

I'll take the offer from scholar if I can - I think you can get my email from this site

Cheers

As for Qs about the Yellow Sub - it's because the mad heads who travel as her crew are so bent on having a crack that we want to be recognised for what we are, hence the flag to come.

In fact ask yourself the question, when was the last time you had the worst journey in time but you also had the biggest laugh ever - it's like that on the yellow submarine each time.

Did anyone see the moster blue double decker at Sheepfield?

More an aircraft carrier than a sub! And the crew were doing the whole and I mean WHOLE rendition of Captain Pugwash's theme tune on the way back

Diddly di diddly di di di di di di di...........

:rolleyes::D;):D:D:ph34r:

When you said scholar did you mean me? My ID is Grandpa Osaka Original - scholar is my user level or something, like you have too. And I was the only scholar in the thread. Ive sent you a PM and an email using the forum but I'm not sure if it works. Try sending me one too.

Archived