IGNORED

Season Ticket Holders The Backbone

Red Robin

Interesting to now if the current 9000+ ticket holders would be attending every game If they were aware of the footy put before them this season.

Personally I see every home game and many away,but I must say I have stopped going away at present and If I had not bought season tickets I would be choosing my games this season.

The footy is dire.

:Confused13: :Confused13: :Confused13: :Confused13: :Confused13:

I do feel the same way. I don't go to football with hope at the moment infact I'm not to bothered about the football. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm hooked like a drug and the enjoyment I have in seeing everyong then I probably wouldn't go either

Funny enough, my mate said on Saturday that we probably wouldn't have went to every home game in all comps this season if we didn't have season tickets.

The truth is however, that we probably would of. It's in the blood and even after the most dire game, within a day or two you are looking forward to the next. Fickle lot we are!! :(

Guest spanish fly

I know of season ticket holders who are questioning if it's worth going at the moment - It's all very well for SL to go on about further investment in Gatepost but he can afford it - fact not knocking, because he is a damn good chairman, but then so was SD. Being chairman of any club is a thankless task but to suggest those who give all they can to give more is naughty, when the current board have enough to really invest but choose not to.

Archived