IGNORED

A Happy Clappy Haven

mozo

Has anyone else noticed that in our three games so far, not a single team has kept a clean sheet against us. Two of these games were in tough away counters, making the feat of taking the lead in all our games so far even more impressive.

Anyone else feel that Jevons bagging his first was an all-important milstone that relieves him of much pressure, and will only enhance his performances in future games?

Is it me or are Carey and Noble really up for it this season? They seem to be consistent performers.

We now have four in six games that are at home, so time to pick up points and to turn around the early stages of the season, take pressure of the players and - we can only hope - shush the moaners!

And don't forget...Bristol City are the greatest football club ever to have existed.

:city:

Please add happy thoughts!!!

Plenty of reasons to be optimistic, I agree. Areas for improvement obviously but nothing worth crying over.

People (including me) seem to be negative on here because frankly the negative things are more interesting to talk about. What fun would it be if everything went right?

Plenty of reasons to be optimistic, I agree. Areas for improvement obviously but nothing worth crying over.

People (including me) seem to be negative on here because frankly the negative things are more interesting to talk about. What fun would it be if everything went right?

Hey brother, I say negative things too if I feel the urge. This, however is a thread to make people feel better. Use it wisely!

We are two points better off than this time last season, and we have played much better with some positive feedback from oppositon supporters.

The results will come people, BELIEVE!! :pray:

I'm lovin the sentiment comrade :D

Three points which are very valid, jevons will be up for saturday and Carey is a man possessed ! Noble is looking quality and we should start picking up points with 4 home and 2 away coming up.

Reasons to be cheerful part III

Glad you agree buddy.

I forgot to mention that Basso's kicking hasn't been so bad either!

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

Has anyone else noticed that in our three games so far, not a single team has kept a clean sheet against us. Two of these games were in tough away counters, making the feat of taking the lead in all our games so far even more impressive.

Anyone else feel that Jevons bagging his first was an all-important milstone that relieves him of much pressure, and will only enhance his performances in future games?

Is it me or are Carey and Noble really up for it this season? They seem to be consistent performers.

We now have four in six games that are at home, so time to pick up points and to turn around the early stages of the season, take pressure of the players and - we can only hope - shush the moaners!

And don't forget...Bristol City are the greatest football club ever to have existed.

:city:

Please add happy thoughts!!!

i've said it before and i'll say it again i don't care if its woodmans hoof taking a dodgey bounce on the surface if we win i'll be happy. its a win.

but if we lose to a team one nil when the other team has one shot and we have ten it is still a loss.

either way i don't get carried away

I'm not worried about being 14th after 3 games, I'll only be worried if we are 14th when December comes. So much can happen in a season, look at last season and the promotion season under Ward.

Fontaine and Carey are the best partnership for years.

Noble is playing well every game and I think will be assisted by Johnson instead of Skuse before too long, which I reckon is a good thing.

Brooker is off form but its only been THREE games and will get back on song before too long.

At moment we are only starting with one new signing from last season so seeing as we signed seven (I think!) our squad is a lot, lot stronger than last season and at the end of the day it is squads that win promotion, not teams.

Happy, happy, happy.

:):D:laugh::rolleyes::shifty::w00t: :razz: ;):doh::cool::city:

Should I do my Showumni song now :dance:

I reckon you should do it in the dressing room ten minutes before the game to put fire in the lads' bellies, then come out and do a rip roaring solo in the centre circle just before the teams come out to really get the crowd going. :chant6ez:

You gave several impressive renditions on Saturday which came flooding back to me when i accidentally trod on my cat's tail earlier on tonight. :o

Just have to belt it out with a bit more confidence and passion Dolly, and it could be just the inspiration to take City to the top of the League in double quick time. :city:

Back on thread, it's hard to think of a single season ending injury we've picked up so far. :D:clap:

I am going to my first game of the season :o So seasiders what are you going to do when G.J`s red and white army rolls all over you.

RED ARMY,RED ARMY,RED ARMY :dance::dance::dance::chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez: RED ARMY :city::city::city:

I reckon you should do it in the dressing room ten minutes before the game to put fire in the lads' bellies, then come out and do a rip roaring solo in the centre circle just before the teams come out to really get the crowd going. :chant6ez:

I agree! Dolly for mascot! or bring back CityCat! :blink:

Archived