IGNORED

Possible Line Up For Toninght

Port Said Red

I was thinking about the side for tonight without Butler and Hill and saw the posts about Fortune etc. I doubt whether DW will be giving Clayton a start in this game as he will see bouncing back as vital after Saturday. I think he will want experience on the field and keep the consistency of 442, with that in mind a possible formation could be.

SP

Burnell Carey Coles Bell

Wilkshire Doc Tinns Brown

Miller Peacock

Knowing DWs fondness for Joe and the fact that he is a better defender than a midfield player, it wouldn't surprise me.

What I would like to see is:

Philips

Carey Coles Fortune Woodman

Goodfellow Wilkshire Doc Brown

Lita Miller

Leaving Tins for the bench 1) for a rest, 2) so he can work his majic later on in the game if need be

What I think Wilson would start with:

Phillips

Burnell Carey Coles Woodman

Goodfellow Doc Tins Brown

Peacock Miller

Knowing DWs fondness for Joe and the fact that he is a better defender than a midfield player, it wouldn't surprise me.
It would surprise me. I fully expect Danny to play a back four of:

Woodman........Carey........Coles.........Bell

In fact, if I was a betting man, I'd put money on it.

I would probably have agreed with Edson's prediction, but on Radion Briz this morning DW highlighted Wycombe's main threat as pace on their right side.

Bell and pace - two words rarely heard in the same sentence without "hasn't got any" between them.

Whats the wycombe side like size wise? Carey's not great in the air.

Remember how well we defend set pieces

Clayton would give us the extra hieght if nothing else.

Pretty much similar to the ones at their place earlier. Kept 5 out of six games to draws, 1-1, or 0-0. Their weakness appears to be scoring (and they scored 3 on Saturday too!!)the players are younger, reckon they have seen the way City is using kids and youngsters.

Cant take em lightly, remember they forced a save off Phillips with a minute of starting last time, Mcsporran maybe their main threat. I think he played against Carey last time (Cant actually remember for sure)And they usually manage to rattle City as well, please Doc, keep a lid on it tonight!

We are also one of the few teams they can get a double over, so they'll be well up for it.

For what its worht hit them with pace all game, and I reckon that will get us a result, specially as we have at least two pacey players, probably on the bench, as well as several playing, from the start.

Archived