IGNORED

Surely?

Port Said Red

I would like to think I would be applauding the man when he first comes out, but once the game starts then I'm sure the odd chant or two won't harm.
And only to be expected as part of the fun.

I always remember that happening when Wayne Allison came back. great fun!

I agree. Superb player. Deserves a great deal of respect.

Sing for City, if you want to- take the p155 out of Wycombe- but Tony Adams deserves respect. Any chants about his past would be unfair. I do NOT like the PC brigade, but I don't think there's anything that funny about what he went through. Things like that can ruin lives and kill. That he bounced back from it is to his eternal credit.

I know there was a discussion on anti Adams chants but surely an ex-England captain who has proved that you can become a reformed character will get a warm reception from the majority of fans tonight?

I don't see any problem with tony adams he has been a legend for

the england side and deserves some respect, it is not like he is

a ian holloway, thank god :rolleyes:

but this will be a tough game they gave hartlepool a good game

just getting beat 4-3 so expect a hard time tonight

How about we show him the respect he deserves for being the tremendous England stalwart that he was and a true legend of a footballer.

He had his problems in life and was big enough to admit to them and has worked incredibly hard to turn his life around and has now opened his own clinic for other professionals who have the problems he had.

Tony Adams is a true legend of English football and should be treated with total respect.

Archived