IGNORED

Help Needed Please

Northern Cider-Dude

I've been searching for some free software that will let me edit my audio files, in particular mp3's

In a way i don't even want to edit the tracks I just want to shorten them down i.e. being able to cut the introduction out of certain songs.

I was just wondering if anyone had any software of this type and could reccomend/help me find it on the web.

I've tried googling but there are so many out there and they all seem rather complicated.

Cheers

NCD

I've been searching for some free software that will let me edit my audio files, in particular mp3's

In a way i don't even want to edit the tracks I just want to shorten them down i.e. being able to cut the introduction out of certain songs.

I was just wondering if anyone had any software of this type and could reccomend/help me find it on the web.

I've tried googling but there are so many out there and they all seem rather complicated.

Cheers

NCD

Just how much of a duffer are you?

Serious question, you say they are all rather complicated?

Go to google, and search for Goldwave. and download that, its free to download and use. with it you can delete parts of the songs, and just choose the parts of it that you want. you can change the volume of it making it louder or quieter. There is more with the software, but i havent used it all, just the sound and cropping of the track length

Go to google, and search for Goldwave. and download that, its free to download and use. with it you can delete parts of the songs, and just choose the parts of it that you want. you can change the volume of it making it louder or quieter. There is more with the software, but i havent used it all, just the sound and cropping of the track length

great suggestion............ nice prog that one....... I keep a copy and I also find it easy enough to use.... there are others too

Cheers mate, great help.

In reply to Dorset Cider, i downloaded 3 different programs, each was so complicated to use i thought i would come on here to ask for some suggestions of more user friendly programs.

Archived