IGNORED

Help Needed Please

Lordofthebling

A laptop is a strange thing to go falling down a well with I must say, I think a lap dancer would have been a much better idea. Reminds me of that Timmy O'tool episode in the Simpsons, anyway hope it all works it's self out.

Have you tried wishing? :dunno:

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING IT ON AND OFF AGAIN?

That's the help desks answer anyway.

If I were you I'd go fishing. It normally helps keep me entertained/busy when bored...

Are you planning on leaving the well?

It could well be a blessing in disguise. At least all these violent muslims wont know you're down there (they used buckets so well's are a fairly unknown commodity to 'them')

Well it would have to be fly fishing (obviously) you need to practise on the toss, but it's certaintly viable

I thought that might be the case and I suppose depending on his position in the well as to use a wet or dry fly.

Of course using a lure is possible especially if you have a little Wobbler handy.

I thought that might be the case and I suppose depending on his position in the well as to use a wet or dry fly.

Of course using a lure is possible especially if you have a little Wobbler handy.

Gafwarp. He said a norty!

I'd say he should probably use what ever fly he's got... button or zip blingster?

I dunno about luring more people in... It's probably fairly cramped?

Isn't Barry your word for anything and everything? So technically, she was right.

True true, but the fact that she's female and therefore thick as shint, and the fact that she coudlnt remember the England captains name, is just unacceptable. Technically she might have been right, but she's still a ####

True true, but the fact that she's female and therefore thick as shint, and the fact that she coudlnt remember the England captains name, is just unacceptable. Technically she might have been right, but she's still a ####

I agree, she deserves abuse.

I hate it when women try and guess who the teams playing are by looking at the abbreviation on the

scoreboard. For example MANU V NEWC.

In high pitched voice " oooh, is that Manchester United versus Newquay?"

Me: " Yes love, now go and make the tea"

I agree, she deserves abuse.

I hate it when women try and guess who the teams playing are by looking at the abbreviation on the

scoreboard. For example MANU V NEWC.

In high pitched voice " oooh, is that Manchester United versus Newquay?"

Me: " Yes love, now go and make the tea"

"CCRRAAACCCKKK" should be the next sound you hear.

On another note, should we presume that the blingster has actually drowned in his well due to the current adverse weather conditions?

Sorry, been away due to the battery on my laptop running out.

After 3 days of screaming, some kid has run an extension cable down to me from his house. He found my obvious pain quite funny and said that he wouldnt get help (the little git) but he has thrown me down a packet of quavers and a tracker which I am trying to ration.

The quavers I didnt eat have become dirty and soggy, but I'm still trying to eat them - slowly. Its much better than having to lick the wall in order to cure my burger cravings.

Ive emailed my mum, but I don't think she is picking up her emails (she doesnt work weekends you see, hopefully she will check them tomorrow.) She will be able to come up with some great ideas to keep occupied.

Ive managed to download Everybody loves Raymond series one and Pole to Pole with Michael Palin, so I am fairly occupied. The weather has been very bad down here, and I think the electric and water mix isnt the greatest idea in the world.

I did think about using the lead to pull myself out, but I don't want to pull it out of the wall and not be able to find out what crazy stuff Ray gets up to next. Plus I'm a fat git.

Hope help arrives soon, as my car is parked on double yellows.

My little wobbler isnt much good in this cold water.

"CCRRAAACCCKKK" should be the next sound you hear.

On another note, should we presume that the blingster has actually drowned in his well due to the current adverse weather conditions?

Yes. I'm wet. Not as wet as before. Havent drowned. I learnt to swim in my pyjamas. I'm good.

Can I have his laptop?

Yes, I will leave it for you at buggeroffsville post office.

Phew Blingy I'm glad you got in touch I was getting worried.

Did you get a good nights sleep, is there anything we can bring you?

At least you didnt have to sit through Saturdays dire (I don't even want to use the word performance because that would make you think some sort of effort went into it) game. (much better use of word)

At least you didnt have to sit through Saturdays dire (I don't even want to use the word performance because that would make you think some sort of effort went into it) game. (much better use of word)

Good thinking! Is there room for two at the bottom of the well, Blingy?

I'll bring some quavers.

Phew Blingy I'm glad you got in touch I was getting worried.

Did you get a good nights sleep, is there anything we can bring you?

I take it we lost then? Oh dear. Same old City eh?!

Good thinking! Is there room for two at the bottom of the well, Blingy?

I'll bring some quavers.

Bored of quavers, but if you can bring some Haribo's then you are a good un. I do smell a bit now mind.

Archived