IGNORED

Prozone

wookey

A lot of the conflicting statements made on this forum could be checked out if BCFC installed Prozone; a not impossible investment.

I remember Aaron Brown being lauded to the skys on this forum. When I watched him closely for 10 min periods here and there through a match it was quite clear that he was an ordinary player who was inclined to be lazy.

Now we read that

Skuse is one of those underappreciated players who plays neat tidy football and avoids having to make two footed lunges that make players like Brown and Doherty popular because he very rarely gets caught out in position

Again I have watched Skuse carefully and he does very little, makes few tackles, few passes and most disturbing of all is rarely passed to by his team mates. He is always running about 10 to 15 ft behind or in front of the ball. Comparison with Noble is painful.

Watch Skuse, if he plays on Saturday for 5 to 10 mins at a time, and make your own mind up.

Bring on ProZone; although the fans will never be privy to the statistics.

A lot of the conflicting statements made on this forum could be checked out if BCFC installed Prozone; a not impossible investment.

I remember Aaron Brown being lauded to the skys on this forum. When I watched him closely for 10 min periods here and there through a match it was quite clear that he was an ordinary player who was inclined to be lazy.

Now we read that

Skuse is one of those underappreciated players who plays neat tidy football and avoids having to make two footed lunges that make players like Brown and Doherty popular because he very rarely gets caught out in position

Again I have watched Skuse carefully and he does very little, makes few tackles, few passes and most disturbing of all is rarely passed to by his team mates. He is always running about 10 to 15 ft behind or in front of the ball. Comparison with Noble is painful.

Watch Skuse, if he plays on Saturday for 5 to 10 mins at a time, and make your own mind up.

Bring on ProZone; although the fans will never be privy to the statistics.

The point about Skuse is interesting with reference to Prozone.

Would Prozone show the ground he covers tiring out the opposition, the space he creates for wingers by providing them with an easy option, the attacks he slows down by getting back behind the ball fast when we lose it and closing down whoever is breaking, or the number of passes he prevents by being in the right position in the first place? I doubt it.

He's certainly got a lot to learn in particular how to exert an influence over the game, but the point I was trying to get at is that his work off the ball is, in my opinion. very good. Players who do this type of thing well are usually under appreciated because it's harder to pick up on, and usually missed by the team when not present. I think he'll develop into an outstanding player.

The point about Skuse is interesting with reference to Prozone.

Would Prozone show the ground he covers tiring out the opposition, the space he creates for wingers by providing them with an easy option, the attacks he slows down by getting back behind the ball fast when we lose it and closing down whoever is breaking, or the number of passes he prevents by being in the right position in the first place? I doubt it.

He's certainly got a lot to learn in particular how to exert an influence over the game, but the point I was trying to get at is that his work off the ball is, in my opinion. very good. Players who do this type of thing well are usually under appreciated because it's harder to pick up on, and usually missed by the team when not present. I think he'll develop into an outstanding player.

he creates for wingers by providing them with an easy option??? why is it that our wingers have gone missing in games and murray drifting in the middle to get the ball along with brooker??

as you say he does not really exert an influence over the game and IF WE ARE TO BE A PROMOTION TEAM

we MUST do this, it's the off the ball work that is the concern to much of it without getting stuck in.

WE GOT NO WIDTH :grr:

we've gone over this with skuse a million times and he ain't a leader, battler,

got no influence over the opposition.. now when it's pissing down with rain on a cold night up

in doncaster who is going to role their sleves up and take the game by the scruff of the neck?

skuse? no... we've talked about browner or even russell, but the real issue is we are missing a midfield general, a boss........

again we'll agree to disagree skusiemania ;)

It's Skuse's fault the wingers are playing awfully? New one on me.

How often do players with a reputation for getting stuck in actually win possession and how often do they miss with a heavy challenge and end up on the floor behind play leaving us a man short?

I think you're right and we'll have to agree to disagree brown noser ;)

It's Skuse's fault the wingers are playing awfully? New one on me.

How often do players with a reputation for getting stuck in actually win possession and how often do they miss with a heavy challenge and end up on the floor behind play leaving us a man short?

I think you're right and we'll have to agree to disagree brown noser ;)

you say he give the ball to wingers but they are coming inside to get it?

therefore how is skuse giving it to the wingers?? as you say his lack

influence over the game, i'm not looking for our team to kick people 10ft

in the air but at least get some ball winning going on, every team have a

play maker and hard grafter in midfield :whistle:

brown noser or russell lover got to be better than what's there now :cool:

bring back tommy we've never replaced him on the pitch :yawn:

it's being turned in to a favourite play dig match instead of looking at the real issue, who knows

mabe johnson jnr will do the biz because skuse is not in that position, he could well be better

at center back or even on the wing if he is that great at passing, remember keith curle a terrible winger

but came good at center back, as bradley orr has found his place in the team....

you say he give the ball to wingers but they are coming inside to get it?

therefore how is skuse giving it to the wingers?? as you say his lack

influence over the game, i'm not looking for our team to kick people 10ft

in the air but at least get some ball winning going on, every team have a

play maker and hard grafter in midfield :whistle:

brown noser or russell lover got to be better than what's there now :cool:

bring back tommy we've never replaced him on the pitch :yawn:

it's being turned in to a favourite play dig match instead of looking at the real issue, who knows

mabe johnson jnr will do the biz because skuse is not in that position, he could well be better

at center back or ebven on the wing if he is that great at passing, remember keith curle a terrible winger

but came good at center back....

What I meant was, when someone's breaking down the wing Skuse will usually go to them and give them an easy option, which means whoever is defending has to think twice about going straight for the winger. Brown would usually push on inside and look to get on the end of the pass, which is more positive but also makes the defender's decision easier and means we are exposed if we lose the ball.

I think our problems are on the wings and up front, not in the middle of the park, because I don't think anyone's been strolling through our midfield or that there have been loose balls we're not winning there. I reckon if the wingers and forwards actually put the opposition under pressure when we lost the ball instead of turning tail and running back deep we'd have much more ball. Brown could certainly do this wide, but I don't think he'd improve the middle of the park cos he'd leave holes. A fit Tommy Doherty in for Skuse would massively improve the side, but where are we going to find one of them?

What I meant was, when someone's breaking down the wing Skuse will usually go to them and give them an easy option, which means whoever is defending has to think twice about going straight for the winger. Brown would usually push on inside and look to get on the end of the pass, which is more positive but also makes the defender's decision easier and means we are exposed if we lose the ball.

I think our problems are on the wings and up front, not in the middle of the park, because I don't think anyone's been strolling through our midfield or that there have been loose balls we're not winning there. I reckon if the wingers and forwards actually put the opposition under pressure when we lost the ball instead of turning tail and running back deep we'd have much more ball. Brown could certainly do this wide, but I don't think he'd improve the middle of the park cos he'd leave holes. A fit Tommy Doherty in for Skuse would massively improve the side, but where are we going to find one of them?

fair enough..

deffo' a problem on the wings agreed, johnson was not long on radio bristol with a comment

that he wants more from the flanks, as for a new tommy doc that is a very good question

where do we find one?

scott brown, ok we won't start that again :w00t:

fair enough..

deffo' a problem on the wings agreed, johnson was not long on radio bristol with a comment

that he wants more from the flanks, as for a new tommy doc that is a very good question

where do we find one?

scott brown, ok we won't start that again :w00t:

With regards to Doherty in comparison with Skuse, whom I don't think has yet to fulfill anywhere near his potential (and I don't meant this as a dig at you Cider Head - this is just another example). What exactly did he do for us? Did we get promoted under Wilson where he was supposedly ''pivotal'' in the team? Did he actually benefit us in any way at all over his last few years with us? NO!!! I used to see him more down the Waterfront then I did on the pitch!!!

Granted the bloke had talent but we didnt achieve with him....The bloke was (is) a wasted talent and I for one would rather have a Skuse that blatantly wants it than a Doherty in the team anyday of the week!!

Oh no, Prozone!!!.... what a complete load of bolox and the biggest waist of money since Veron joined the Mancs !! :rofl2br::rofl2br:

If City EVER think of buying this that will be it for me!!!!, i swear to god! :ranting:

I suppose when money is no object how can it hurt right?, its just a bit of fun, yeah?

Think again, PROZONE IS THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE!

Prozone is a bolt on wan-ker bit, I suppose good analogy would be to look in the Halfords car park at cribbs on a Saturday.

Pleeeeeease, we really don't need this abomination in our game :pray:

Did Brazil use Prozone back in the 70's, did they need it ?!

This totally undermines the coaching staff and expecially the players and offers no extra information that the Gaffer, assistant and coaches can't see for themselves, and if somone reeeeally uses this thinking that this helps them get results on the pitch then they should NOT be in football.

TOTALLY DISGUSTING!!! :grr:

Archived