IGNORED

Pc Help

elhombrecito

Recently we developed a problem watching streaming videos on our PC (particularly videos from BCFC World and MLB.com) where the video would just be completely blank and it won't load. We've just changed PCs and have exactly the same problem so it's obviously not a PC based thing. Any ideas?! :blink:

I watch both these sites and have no problems with them. Are you broadband or dial-up? If your dial up then it will be too slow to download & view video.

This is getting beyond rediculous now! Video's work on some sites, but not on others and on the ones where it doesn't work, it now causes Internet Explorer to freeze. It's not my firewall, it's not my anti-virus software, it's not the internet connection because Blueyonder have been on the phone for hours trying stuff, and it's not the computer because the same problem was on the old PC! Confused!! :ranting:

You may have tried this, but if not give it a go, you'll be surprised at how many problems like this it fixes.

open Internet explorer

goto Tools

click internet option

under the blue temp internet files heading click "delete files" and click the offline contect box to.

clear your cookies aswell.

Archived