IGNORED

Well Done Sophs.

Nogbad the Bad

Top notch A' Level results, Sophs, all that hard work paid off!!

Bye bye Bierkeller, Exeter won't know what's hit 'em. :blink::D

Love from Nogbad the Proud. :crying::clap:

Well done indeed :)

Are you able to thank your parents for their support or were they just really pushy?! Nogbad strikes me at the 'rule with an iron rod' type.... :whistle:

Secondly, never turn your back on the Biekeller - it's a wicked place!

Bierkeller? Wicked? :o Do we have the same place.

Haven't been there for a few months but spent many a nights wasting my life when they ran things like the Kandi Club, Club Kute etc. Friday nights used to be a blast for all things rock n' roll! :)

Hat's off Soph's, you clearly must have inheritted your brains as well as your looks from your Mother's side.

Go where you want tonight, end up in hospital and I really will be proud of you.

*SIGHS* Those were the days......

Ah Yes, memories of when I passed my eleven plus

Can't think how you got that impression Jay, are you sure you're not mixing me up with the stern rod12 or even no-nonsense Father Kev? :dunno:

Sorry Nogbad! Ever since your 'monopolising my daughter' comment some months back, I've always been slightly scared of you! :crying:

Sorry Nogbad! Ever since your 'monopolising my daughter' comment some months back, I've always been slightly scared of you! :crying:

Well done Sophs, and I disassociate both myself and your father from the above posts. Nogbad must be a proud - and an ever so tearful - dad

Archived