IGNORED

Broomhead Songs

elhombrecito

Is somebody ever going to tell us what the hell this Broomhead stuff is all about or is it something i'm supposed to know?

Also, what's all this yellow submarine kak about?

Is somebody ever going to tell us what the hell this Broomhead stuff is all about or is it something i'm supposed to know?

Also, what's all this yellow submarine kak about?

Yellow Submarine - Ask the guys at the back of the East End tonight...

Broomhead - At Wycombe earlier in the season they had a penalty shoot out with kids at half time. The goalkeeper was a kid in a ManUre shirt with Broomhead on the back who liked playing to the crowd. We started singing songs about him for a laugh and before we knew it we'd spent most of the second half singing City songs with the words changed to fit Broomhead in!

A truely had to be there otherwise it just sounds shíte moment..... :P

Yellow Submarine - Ask the guys at the back of the East End tonight...

Broomhead - At Wycombe earlier in the season they had a penalty shoot out with kids at half time. The goalkeeper was a kid in a ManUre shirt with Broomhead on the back who liked playing to the crowd. We started singing songs about him for a laugh and before we knew it we'd spent most of the second half singing City songs with the words changed to fit Broomhead in!

A truely had to be there otherwise it just sounds shíte moment.....  :P

Sounds like a cool-kid. :rolleyes: Thanks for response!

Guest citysnumber7

usually when city fans go "oooooooooooooooooooooo you fat ******* ahhhhhhhhhh", on goal kicks that the opposition take tonight, we will be singin "are you broomhead in disguise", he was a legend, was the best part of that game. great performance mate!

Neo, tut tut. Yellow Submarine kak indeed.

Shame on you.

You should never judge a book by it's favoured mode of transport.

Be it an ancient Yellow Submarine or an equally ancient and appalling double decker Blue Monster.

You must have seen The Blue Monster if you went to Sheffield. Twenty miles per hour up hills if you were lucky.

Appalling vehicles, but what days out.

:rolleyes:

i"m surprised by neo"s kak comments about our yellow sub crew, especially he/she being a veteran of the forum (534 posts), i would ask him to show a little respect for these lads who home and away try to sing for 90 mins and all this after a seven hour coach trip.

yours respectfully midland red. :D:rolleyes:

Archived