IGNORED

Cor This Week Has Gone Slow!

GeoTheCiderHead

You wont regret it mucker, but watch yerselve with the pies......... :D

How long before the pain goes away :dunno: or is it just getting out of the habit :yawn::D the local pub and mornings and evenings are the most difficult;the bit in between aint no walk in the park either; sleep is o.k though :unsure: still no pain no gain as they say :w00t:

Well done! :chant6ez:

Now you will be welcome down the Gate! :D

Oh thank you, will have to sit near a smoking block and hope the wind is blowing in the right direction :D 20 a day to nil aint easy :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

How long before the pain goes away :dunno: or is it just getting out of the habit :yawn::D the local pub and mornings and evenings are the most difficult; still no pain no gain as they say :w00t:

Oh thank you, will have to sit near a smoking block and hope the wind is blowing in the right direction :D 20 a day to nil aint easy :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Just think of all the extra money you will have. Roughly £4.50-a-day, which is roughly £1600 a year more money to spend.

Just think of all the extra money you will have. Roughly £4.50-a-day, which is roughly £1600 a year more money to spend.

To right; over a fiver a day most of which is tax :ranting: promised myself a reward for end of each week at start; this weeks prize is.................. a seat in the Williams watching our boys :o:D:w00t:

Well done, I gave up about six weeks ago and feel great, I've replaced smoking with heroin and crack cocaine!!

MMMMMMMMMM, Crack!!!

:shifty:

:o sounds a bit pricey :speechless20:

Why is every bugger giving up the fags at the moment?

Have been thinking abuot it for bloody ages but so far, I've managed to go about 30 minutes. I think it makes me want to smoke even more when I decide I'm quitting, what the hell is all that about?

Which stand can you smoke in in the dolman?

Why is every bugger giving up the fags at the moment?

Have been thinking abuot it for bloody ages but so far, I've managed to go about 30 minutes. I think it makes me want to smoke even more when I decide I'm quitting, what the hell is all that about?

Which stand can you smoke in in the dolman?

Which stand can you smoke in,in the Dolman :blink: its one of the end "blocks" cant remember which one :dunno:

Block A I believe!

Claim temporary amnesia! Light your fag, suck like hell until a Steward comes and tells to to put it out. If your lucky you can smoke almost half before he arrives!! Say "Sorry mate, not like the good old days etc,etc.."

Bingo, craving sated!!

:blink:

Archived