IGNORED

Hand Grenade Time

Dan C

I fully expect Gj to say a few home truths in the dressing room after today's game. I am very angry and I am sure he is to. We have no given right to win and we need to work hard in every game to try and win it be it against Forest or Blackpool.

3 defeats out of four is just not good enough and something needs to be said now before it is to late.

After 2 defeats out of three - I would have hoped something has already been said before today's dismal defeat.It's GJ's team now not Tinnion and he needs to get his finger out.Blackpool haven't scored before today and they stick 4 past us at home.Let's see what you are really made of Gary.

After 2 defeats out of three - I would have hoped something has already been said before today's dismal defeat.It's GJ's team now not Tinnion and he needs to get his finger out.Blackpool haven't scored before today and they stick 4 past us at home.Let's see what you are really made of Gary.
Against Bradford and Huddersfield you could say we were just unlucky but today there is none of that. We failed to perform and the players need to deal with the consequences of that.

I hope he drops the hand grenade on himself....this is HIS team now, plain and simple, his pre-season, his tactics,his preperation, his bloody EVERYTHING....Skuse playing on the right wing???? Get it sorted GJ and quickly, or its an other false dawn season.....3 defeats in a row (out of 4).

Archived