IGNORED

Scotty Brown

bcfcchris2016

He played really well in the week, he covered every bit of grass on the pitch man of match performance so why is his son being picked ahead of him? Sorry Gary you have bought in too many players and unsettled the squad, you need to go back to the team that finished so well last season and make the adjustmenfs that are needed

Basso

Orr

Carey

Fontaine

Woodman

Brown/Murray

Noble

Russell

Cotterell

Brooker/Jevons/Showuni

You seem to have lost your way

(bcfc chris dads opinion)

I totally agree scotty brown should be playing with noble in midfield then murray on the right,then put mcallister on the left,

To be honest cole skuse to me doesnt seem gd enough or strong enough to get us out of the division,we need drive in midfield, lee johnson could even play on the left thinking about it,

and brooker should be dropped next game!

he must have adopted skuse as well, putting him on the wing when we got

murray, cots, brown and even williams.

to right; think he needs to go on the wing :o the wing of a areoplane to wake him up :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

To be honest we need a defensive midfielder and skuse will do for that, but the defence partnership needs to be changed, blackpools goals were mostly through balls and carey and fontaine were watching their strikers ruin us (plus they did fontaine for pace :whistle: )

also we need strikers whos goin to score at the moment brooker aint doin this, so in the cup this tuesday johnson should try a new partnership of showumni and jevons

jus my opion in the end of the day, so try to stop with the hate mail after :D

To be honest we need a defensive midfielder and skuse will do for that, but the defence partnership needs to be changed, blackpools goals were mostly through balls and carey and fontaine were watching their strikers ruin us (plus they did fontaine for pace :whistle: )

also we need strikers whos goin to score at the moment brooker aint doin this, so in the cup this tuesday johnson should try a new partnership of showumni and jevons

jus my opion in the end of the day, so try to stop with the hate mail after :D

not sure about skuse, but if there was more hustling in midfield then that through ball

would not get played in the first place, we need to stop the opposing team from playing

and bossing us.

not sure about skuse, but if there was more hustling in midfield then that through ball

would not get played in the first place, we need to stop the opposing team from playing

and bossing us.

true but the thing is all our midfeild are attacking, u can tell where were missin tommy doherty or burnell, at the moment we got no one who wants to go into tackles, i mentioned skuse because when iv seen him play hes the only midfielder to do any last ditch tackles, the only other one which would come close is russel maybe :unsure:

true but the thing is all our midfeild are attacking, u can tell where were missin tommy doherty or burnell, at the moment we got no one who wants to go into tackles, i mentioned skuse because when iv seen him play hes the only midfielder to do any last ditch tackles, the only other one which would come close is russel maybe :unsure:

yep true, thing with skuse is that he is a follower not a boss in midfield and he does not dictate the play to the opposition, his age i guess.

yep true, thing with skuse is that he is a follower not a boss in midfield and he does not dictate the play to the opposition, his age i guess.

spose that would just come with experiance, but come a few years he'll pick it up...

thats if hes still with us :whistle:

He played really well in the week, he covered every bit of grass on the pitch man of match performance

I went to the reserve match and thought how good they ALL played especially Scott Brown though, having watched the 1st teams efforts yesterday i think the whole team of reserves should of played instead, they all knew where to kick the ball, passing was spot on 99% of the time, they just looked and worked like a team full of confident players.

Still don't think he's the answer, playing Lee Johnson and Noble together with Skuse on the right was stupid but Scott Brown leaves people just as exposed because he wanders about so much. Rather see Russell back in the team myself.

Alex Russell must start, we need his experience and steadying influence.

1st time iv agreed with you for a long time Nibor. :D

Archived