IGNORED

The Board ( Lansdown)

reddoc

Totally agree - this is the man who said " I will stand or fall on Brian Tinnions success " but he is still here.

My prediction - by Christmas 2006 he will sack GJ as we are in the bottom 6 and appoint Stewart as player manager and tell us " this was always the man I saw us leading to better things ".

Crap man I think !

The guy has gone out and earnt his money he is spending it trying to give city fans something to smile about.

The fact that it does not always work is not his fault (look at how many millions chelsea spent before success) Alex Fergusson was one game away from dismissal before he went on an amazing run and history was made

when you have made many millions and are prepared to waste it on a team you can slag him off untill then he is not crap it is his money and he will spend it as he sees fit.

The guy has gone out and earnt his money he is spending it trying to give city fans something to smile about.

The fact that it does not always work is not his fault (look at how many millions chelsea spent before success) Alex Fergusson was one game away from dismissal before he went on an amazing run and history was made

when you have made many millions and are prepared to waste it on a team you can slag him off untill then he is not crap it is his money and he will spend it as he sees fit.

I imagine NickJ is getting bored of repeating himself so I'll say it.

SteveL is not spending his money, he's spending ours.

The club OWES him the money he has spent over and above the 7,000 season tickets he gets us to buy every year and will repay him. His loan is secured against the stadium.

Now, I don't think he's out to rip us off or that he's got anything other than the club's best interests in mind but lets not pretend it's some grand magnanimous gesture - it's costing him nothing other than time, something we'd all gladly put in - and his record at the helm so far leaves a lot to be desired.

Archived