IGNORED

M Stewart V S Brooker

Portland Bill

To all the doubters of M Stewart ( especially Mr Johnson) perhaps they would take note that neither him or Brooker has scored a first team goal this season :w00t: one of them has had 360 mins of action, the others a proven goalscorer in all leagues. :dunno::dunno:

/

what like stewart was last year you mean? played in 30 odd games, goals 5. Really sharp!

what like stewart was last year you mean? played in 30 odd games, goals 5. Really sharp!

But if Stewart played as a centre forward and NOT a wide player he would score goals like Robbins when he was here! There again he wont get the chance. GJ knew Stewart would not score when playing wide, he is a poacher and does not need pace.

Up until Bas was brought in ahead of Stewart last year, didn't Stewy and Brooks have almost identical scoring records? And weren't around half of his 30 appearances as sub?

Yeh and Bas had a more positive influence on the team. I saw enough of Stewart last year to know he was given enough chances to impress. Even so, even Mark Mcammon managed 5 goals in 9 games.

To all the doubters of M Stewart ( especially Mr Johnson) perhaps they would take note that neither him or Brooker has scored a first team goal this season :w00t: one of them has had 360 mins of action, the others a proven goalscorer in all leagues. :dunno::dunno:

/

stewarts goals record in pre season and reserves is awful appart from penalties,

Stewart is undoubtedly a better player than any in our current squad, but for some reason he doesn't show it in League 1. If GJ can sort that out than what a boost it would be to us. But on performances so far he's right to leave him out.

Brookers ? Jevons? Records are far better are they :dunno: oh and penalties don't count then !!!! we lost 4-1 today then ???? :w00t:

4-1, 4-2 does it make a lot of difference? Let 4 in and you're not getting the 3 points.

Brookers ? Jevons? Records are far better are they :dunno: oh and penalties don't count then !!!! we lost 4-1 today then ???? :w00t:

How many goals did brooker score compare to stewart last season?

personally, i would go for one that is scoring NOW over one that WAS proven goalscorer.

How many goals did brooker score compare to stewart last season?

personally, i would go for one that is scoring NOW over one that WAS proven goalscorer.

Stewart last season- 28 games - 5 goals- 1 goal per 5.6 games

Brooker last season- 39 games - 16 goals- 1 goal per 2.4 games

Looks identical to me!

Stewart last season- 28 games - 5 goals- 1 goal per 5.6 games

Brooker last season- 39 games - 16 goals- 1 goal per 2.4 games

Looks identical to me!

My point was that id rather have brooker in the side then stewart( just incase you got wrong end of stick or I'm having a dumb moment :doh: ) as he scored more chances and impressed me more with his apperances for the team rather then stewart . maybe i should of put how many did stewart score compared to brooker :doh:

Its a joke that Stewart isn't even in the first team squad. If Johnson wants to sell all the players we have that offer somehing different ie, Stewart, G. Smith, Bridges are we surprised that we lack flair and skill?

Brooker is probably too preoccupied with being sentanced for his part in the incident outside romeo browns to perform. A real inspiring captain.

Brooker is running around like a headless chicken at the moment, and even though I think signing Stewart was a mistake playing him in Brookers position with Enoch playing as well as he is I feel it could be a short term answer, Long term take away the pressure of Captain away from Brooker as he is not leading by example and give it to Carey

/

Good use of facts "360 mins of action" vs. "proven goalscorer". :rofl2br:

Why when the fact we let in 4goals, and we worried about a goalscorer. We scored twice today, which would have been good enough if we had kept it tight at the back.

Lets not try and looks at a scape goat. The midfield defensivly and the defence is the problem. Not Brooks at the moment.

Archived