IGNORED

Ticket Exchange?

Dan C

I can't see anywhere on here where this has been mentioned so apologies in advance if it has.

I see in teh news taht Man Utd and Chelsea have signed up to a ticket exchange program whereseason ticket holders can sell there tickets to members of the scheme for instances where they can't make the gamefor various reasons.

Could something similar be set up at BCFC? Maybe the club could set a annual fee of say £5 to join the scheme and also they get a percentage of the sell price.

This could mean that more fans' could attend games (I'm referring more to the armchair BCFC supporters) as a price of £15 could be more acceptable to them.

I don't think that match day ticket sales would be overly affected by this as you will always get 'the walk up supporters' and if any money was lost it would soon be made up by people spending money on food and drink in the stadium and possibly some merchandise in the club shop.

This could also increase season ticket sales as some people know that due to things like work they can only attend say 15 games a season, But with a scheme like this in place they would still be saving money by having a season ticket.

They are just some off the top of my head thoughts, What are yours?

Here is link for those that haven't heard f it

http://www.chelseafc.com/article.asp?hlid=...sub=latest+news

Great idea,

It is standard practise in the States for their major sports and will become the norm here within a few years. Obviously the biggest clubs with the most demand for tickets will be first with the scheme but it will filter down to our level in time.

It is only viable for the organising company when you are selling out week after week, so we might have to wait a while!

Archived