IGNORED

A Weeks Fine?

Ivan_is_a_legend

is a club allowed to fine players if they feel their performance was way below acceptable?

if they are, then they should fine those who put in such a shameful performance yesterday (yeah, I'm still peed off with it!).

or, maybe those who know they under performed show that they care about the club and not accept their weeks wage, or donate it to charity?

maybe this way, they will learn to earn their money, as 99% of us on here do week in week out!!!

:ranting::ranting::ranting:

Fine the manager for tinkering..

Same old Same old talk about history repeating its self gutted sick to my stomach cant believe what i saw over paid premadonas driving around in posh cars playing 3rd div football sick to death of it all really sick................................................... :ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting:

is a club allowed to fine players if they feel their performance was way below acceptable?

if they are, then they should fine those who put in such a shameful performance yesterday (yeah, I'm still peed off with it!).

or, maybe those who know they under performed show that they care about the club and not accept their weeks wage, or donate it to charity?

maybe this way, they will learn to earn their money, as 99% of us on here do week in week out!!!

:ranting::ranting::ranting:

As someone else said, fine Johnson. To be fair, I work as a lorry driver yet spend half my time asleep in a lay by. Should I be fined a weeks wages? Hope not. No ###### it fine em!

Archived