IGNORED

Cheltenham

atyeoboy17

Thats not a bad line up i must say, could be one for the future once the court case is settled

Aren't Johnson and Noble similar players and may end up clashing with each other? Is one defensive? I thought skuse or Russell would be better paired with either Noble or Johnson?

Aren't Johnson and Noble similar players and may end up clashing with each other? Is one defensive? I thought skuse or Russell would be better paired with either Noble or Johnson?

I think noble could potentially be a good defensive player, he's a good winner of the ball. I think he could do a better job for us defensive rather than attacking, although he does have a good shot on him when he wants to shoot!

It's a bit open to debate really. Johnson seemed quite tenacious but he's definitely a playmaker and an attack minded player. He's also a midget. Noble is a decent all round midfielder, people accuse him of not being able to tackle but he does put his foot in when needed, he hasn't dominated a game yet though. I'd have preferred Russell over Johnson but that partnership might develop.

I see we got two attacking midfield players again noble and johnson, same as last sat, who is playing the defensive role we so badly needed against blackpool, cause carey and fontaine cant cope with forwards running at them, it will be interesting tonite?...

Agreed - and I say before the game not after - Noble and Johnson just are not going to work !

Too similar, too lightweight, too pretty !

Archived