IGNORED

Let Me Be The First...

mozo

cheltenham are a good side as they have done well

so far and they loads of ex city players who wanted to

prove themselves.

No, they're not a good side, not in league one. They'll be in the bottom half of the table this season and most likely in a relegation battle.

No offence to them, I like Cheltenham, but it's a small club punching above it's weight and it lacks the gates to bring in players that we can bring in. They should not be beating us, and that they have is a failure. You can't dress it up.

Can i buy u one............. :crying:

Thats a first isn't it Arn !!!!!!.

and by the way I so agree with Mozo , this is awful.

No, they're not a good side, not in league one. They'll be in the bottom half of the table this season and most likely in a relegation battle.

No offence to them, I like Cheltenham, but it's a small club punching above it's weight and it lacks the gates to bring in players that we can bring in. They should not be beating us, and that they have is a failure. You can't dress it up.

Spot on Nibor, again I find myself agreeing with you, however you look at it, this is absolutely awful.

cheltenham are a good side as they have done well

so far and they loads of ex city players who wanted to

prove themselves.

If Wycombe Wanderers strikers werent related to ours, they wouldnt even BE in League 1..they were absolutely battered by Wycombe in the 2nd leg. Its appaling that we lose to a side like cheletenham, with the squad we have ,by this leagues standards expensively (I know donny spent more) assembled, and they aint got anyone in. Our players lack desire at this moment in time. Theirs don't.

Archived