IGNORED

10 Goals In Our Last 3half Games Against Us........

Dolman Block B

I hate to slate players but he ain't good enough - needs to be taken out of the side to restore his confidence. The question is who can we get in to replace him? Quite a few decent keepers at Championship level who can't get a game with their clubs who could do a better job at the moment. Sod all this bringing in inexperienced youngsters on loan (a la Hennessey), we need an older head in there.

I hate to slate players but he ain't good enough - needs to be taken out of the side to restore his confidence. The question is who can we get in to replace him? Quite a few decent keepers at Championship level who can't get a game with their clubs who could do a better job at the moment. Sod all this bringing in inexperienced youngsters on loan (a la Hennessey), we need an older head in there.

Sorry but should have kept Phillips - stubborness in a manager gets you problems like Basso !

Maybe its no coincidence that we have let in 6 in last game and half without a holding midfielder playing , who " it seemed like a good idea to play on the right wing" at the weekend . Whilst Cole Skuse will get better with age , I think it shows how much he actually holds the key to our defensive stability and protects the defence from through balls like saturda

Maybe its no coincidence that we have let in 6 in last game and half without a holding midfielder playing , who " it seemed like a good idea to play on the right wing" at the weekend . Whilst Cole Skuse will get better with age , I think it shows how much he actually holds the key to our defensive stability and protects the defence from through balls like saturda

You echo my earlier post before the game started !

Gary Johnsons goals against record when he was Yeovil manager was terrible, looks like hes bought it here now that we have half is old side. You defend from the front and Jevons showed on saturday( Blackpools 2nd goal ) how bad he is. Basso will no doubt get the blame..... but the amount of work he is getting is crazy. Teams are carving us open game after game.

Archived