IGNORED

"basso Low On Confidence" Say Commentators On Radio Bristol....

GeoTheCiderHead

Listening to Radio Bristol, they mention how it seems Basso is so low on confidence. Now surely the worst player to have lacking confidence is your bloody goalkeeper!!!!!! Couldnt Johnson of seen this before the actual match and put that Lee Ballard in?? This goalkeeping situation is getting bloody ridiculous now.... STEVE PHILLIPS WE NEED YOU SO BADLY!!!! :pray:

Isn't lee Ballard a 16 year old academy keeper, how much experience do you think he has? Have there been rave reviews as he's been playing for the reserves, don't think so he's only played in goal once I think, as didn't he play on the wing late in the swindon game due to injuries!!!

Yes I agree Basso's confidence is draining from him game by game but throwing in Ballard wasn't the answer last night with the defence changed already. We had no one else so Basso had to play when normally he could have been rested. He also played against Blackpool carrying an injury.

We got to ease the youngsters in not throw them into situations where their confidence maybe shot too.

I think we were always going to sign weale but his injury scuppered the timing for us. Phillips and basso were meant to be here covering until Weale arrived. Phillips worked out his days could be numbered as the No1 and chose to move elsewhere. It seems our 'curse' with keepers has followed us again with our loanees being recalled, injured, homesick or not up to standard.

We do really need a decent loanee as soon as possible, and Gary has stated that today he may arrive. No club was going to lend a keeper for last nights game and have him cup tied anyway.

Johnson needed to get down from his high horse and admit that Philips could of still done a very very decent job, in my opinion even better than basso, yet he threw him out before we even had cover! Nice one! Always had a bad feeling about Basso, his genius-like actions in the Southampton game were just confirmation that I was right to worry!

Archived