IGNORED

Not Happy With 9 In A Row,

Ivan_is_a_legend

to follow the theme on here at the moment, i will add my part by saying ITS A JOKE!!! :ranting:

the only thing i can think of is that the gary and the boys were so gutted at only losing 9 in a row last season and not actually getting to the 10 mark, that they are going out all guns blazing to make sure this magnificent milestone is achieved!!!

sort it out city!!!

to follow the theme on here at the moment, i will add my part by saying ITS A JOKE!!! :ranting:

the only thing i can think of is that the gary and the boys were so gutted at only losing 9 in a row last season and not actually getting to the 10 mark, that they are going out all guns blazing to make sure this magnificent milestone is achieved!!!

sort it out city!!!

Go and crawl back under your stone :ph34r:

Go and crawl back under your stone :ph34r:

Typical rude type of comment from some on here.

I was also, somewhat jokingly, (even though its not a bit funny) thinking that perhaps they were not content with 9 in a row and 10 somehow had a better ring to it.

On a more serious note how many on here would have believed that the team which finished last season with the additional signings would have lost the last 4 games.

Archived