IGNORED

Last Nights Subs

Super Bob

Am I the only 1 who thinks that the make up of the subs bench last night was a bit strange to say the least. Skuse, Brown and Russell all play in the same position, all be it with differing skills. GJ likes to use williams out wide and I'm guessing Ballard is a keeper ?

So we go into a game with no defensive cover no proven goalscorer on the bench and 3 central midfielders !!!

Now I'm not calling for GJ's head, not yet anyway, but these tactics aren't what I like to see. Why are we still paying Stewy a very good wage and not using him in some form, if he's not on the bench then I would of expected someone with a bit of striking experience to be there.

I guess the team selection and the subs were largely decided by the numerous injuries we had. I had forgotten about Stewart to be honest, thinking that all our strikers either started or were injured. I don't expect him to be included in matches anymore so don't go looking for his name.

There are probably lots of reasons why Stewart wasn't included, but if we are trying to offload him we might not want him cup-tied? I'm not saying that's right or wrong by the way.

Archived