IGNORED

Jerzy Dudek

Big Red Rich

My source said he will be starting on Tuesday night. Basically he wants to put himself in the shop window so is hoping to force his way into the game on Sky so he can get a move elsewhere. GJ however has said he needs to force his way past Basso, so not sure if Dudek will start.

We'll just have to wait and see.

I can't believe kop38robin was so accurate. He must have sources at the club.

I heard this morning about him. Didnt want to say anything as

1. I didnt believe the person and

2. I didnt want to get slated.

Hopefully this can happen as we need an experianced keeper who isnt as prone to errors as Basso

Yes quite. Lets hope Jerzy, Steve L and Gary J can thrash out a deal this afternoon. Apparantly Dudek doesn't want paid, he just wants the Club to try and reunite him with a friend who is one of the 264,000 Polish immigrants that have come into the country and are living in bedminster. The last I heard, Colin Sextone what looking through Poles Reunited in his tea break to try and help out.

So kop was right, i think you should all apologise to him and offer to meet him for a drink before the game. Thats if you have the bottle? :whistle::laugh:

For sure. He did send me a really nice personal message though:

right then small dick, tell me what pub u drink in before our home games, me and you will be having a fight, well be more of u getting knocked out, but i know for a fact u don't have the balls to meet me just a big fat gob to go with your fat gut

So i have a small dick and no balls. Which one of you told him?! :ranting:

The last I heard, Colin Sextone what looking through Poles Reunited in his tea break to try and help out.

They only have to look in the book on Polish immigrants written by Michael Palin called "Pole to Pole".

I think I should go home now :blink:

For sure. He did send me a really nice personal message though:

So i have a small dick and no balls. Which one of you told him?! :ranting:

Charming. I wouldnt go near him, he seems a nasty peice of work :rolleyes: If you do, id imagine you will have to buy the drinks by the sound of it, legal age is still 18 right :whistle:

Archived