IGNORED

Ticket Prices

Red Wardy

I have just been on the official website. The Breaking News is that ticket prices are to be reduced by up to 10 Quid for some seats against Leyton Orient and Chesterfield. I was absolutely appalled when I read on and saw the standard ticketing prices: 44 pounds to pay on the day against the likes of Carlisle and Rotherham anyone?

Haven't City fans suffered enough without having to pay such ridiculously inflated prices to support their perennialy under-achieving team? - we are watching League one football no less. Just checked the Liverpool website - on the 9th of September, an away fan can pay 32 Squid to watch the Merseyside Derby at Goodison.

Sextone and Lansdown eh?

Guest zider_head

I read thats its got to be a combined deal for both games bring the usual £19 tickets (x 2 = £38) down to £15 each (2 x £15 = 30)

Easy really

Can i just add this is for 2 games. Not defending that city charge an awful lot but its not 30 to 40 for one game.

Atyeo is £30, so thats £15 per game

Dolman is £36 so £18 per game (centre)

Dolman is £34 so £17 per game (end blocks) and same price for williams.

So you are saving a few pounds compared to the usual high prices.

I have just been on the official website. The Breaking News is that ticket prices are to be reduced by up to 10 Quid for some seats against Leyton Orient and Chesterfield. I was absolutely appalled when I read on and saw the standard ticketing prices: 44 pounds to pay on the day against the likes of Carlisle and Rotherham anyone?

Haven't City fans suffered enough without having to pay such ridiculously inflated prices to support their perennialy under-achieving team? - we are watching League one football no less. Just checked the Liverpool website - on the 9th of September, an away fan can pay 32 Squid to watch the Merseyside Derby at Goodison.

Sextone and Lansdown eh?

As others have said - £44 is the "pay on the day" price for both games

The offer is about a £2 reduction per game when compared to the advance price that most people pay (ie £17 instead of £19 for the Dolman end blocks..

But then - If you had actually attended a game at AG then you would know how much it currently costs to get in - wouldn't you ?

Enjoy the Liverpool game by the way - we don't get many Liverpool fans on here.

CodeRed

I thought you were joking, so checked.

£30-£40 for some seats..

What on earth are they thinking..

:o

Dolman is 44 pounds on the day. I'm just looking for some insight into it. Does anybody know the Boards thinking behind this? I'm actually living in Bermuda but I'm back at Christmas and will be at the Bournemouth and Port Vale matches. Potentially paying almost a Hundred pounds for the priviledge of 3 hours of League 1 football - ha ha ha!

I imagine it's a complete deterrant to those fans that can't get to most matches and cannot rely on season ticket prices (How much are they by the way?). This in turn stifles the chance of half-interested famillies bringing their children (The future of the club of course) to the game. Lansdown would probably mention the Quid a kid in response to this argument. But I bet the poor old Mum and Dad can't afford the Bovril at half-time.

Thoughts?

Dolman is 44 pounds on the day. I'm just looking for some insight into it. Does anybody know the Boards thinking behind this? I'm actually living in Bermuda but I'm back at Christmas and will be at the Bournemouth and Port Vale matches. Potentially paying almost a Hundred pounds for the priviledge of 3 hours of League 1 football - ha ha ha!

I imagine it's a complete deterrant to those fans that can't get to most matches and cannot rely on season ticket prices (How much are they by the way?). This in turn stifles the chance of half-interested famillies bringing their children (The future of the club of course) to the game. Lansdown would probably mention the Quid a kid in response to this argument. But I bet the poor old Mum and Dad can't afford the Bovril at half-time.

Thoughts?

My thoughts...

You'll be lucky to get a Bovril at half time..

Archived