IGNORED

Wurzels Gig

Bar BS3

before anyone moans about this being an advert and nothing to do with city....

yes it is an advert for the attention of a lot of people who have asked for details in the pub, several of whom have said i should put details on here, and YES it is City related in that many of our supporters like the wurzels and that they have a number of songs associated with our club and its supporters, so here goes...

The Wurzels are back at the Ship & Castle on Sunday 17th September'06.

Show starts at 4pm followed by live music and entertaiment with "DAZ" til late!

The last batch of remaining tickets are now on sale £10 p.p. in advance, £15 on the door, although the other two times they have played at the pub, it has been sold out prior to the day and none have been available on the door, so advance purchase is strongly reccommended for anyone that is interested.

Cheers

Rob :englandsmile4wf:

Do you have to be a member of the Supporters Club to get a drink in the bar? :whistle:

And will you send tickets to exiles or do we have to come down tomorrow to buy one?

Of course not!! supporters club, trust, season ticket holders, pay on the day, even non city fans who just like the Wurzels or enjoy a good day out, having a laugh and a sing song with a beer or ten!! all welcome!

I can send tickets if you want them mate, pm me for details.

Cheers

• Admin

Last gig at the Ship & Castle was quality !

Me and "Monkey" had a great day on the Natch, so will look to come along again...

Got to say have seen the Wurzles on numerous occasions but this venue adds a bit of "spice" to it with its lay out etc

Of course not!! supporters club, trust, season ticket holders, pay on the day, even non city fans who just like the Wurzels or enjoy a good day out, having a laugh and a sing song with a beer or ten!! all welcome!

I can send tickets if you want them mate, pm me for details.

Cheers

Do you charge a booking fee per ticket?

And what if i pay by credit card?

Last gig at the Ship & Castle was quality !

Me and "Monkey" had a great day on the Natch, so will look to come along again...

Got to say have seen the Wurzles on numerous occasions but this venue adds a bit of "spice" to it with its lay out etc

Glad you enjoyed it mate!!

They said themselves that it was one of their favourite smaller venues due to the atmosphere.

If your planning to come along i'd suggest you get a ticket sooner rather than later though.

We have about 75 left at the moment and id expect them to sell fairly quickly over the next week.

Cheers, Rob :englandsmile4wf:

I'm interested mate. its the missus's 23rd birthday so i will take her there. proper romantic i am

lolo, Indeed, you could serenade her over a pint of traditional Cider!! or even ask tommy and the boys to sing her happy birthday!!

If you want tickets put aside for you then call the pub on 0117 9020059.

Cheers

Rob

before anyone moans about this being an advert and nothing to do with city....

yes it is an advert for the attention of a lot of people who have asked for details in the pub, several of whom have said i should put details on here, and YES it is City related in that many of our supporters like the wurzels and that they have a number of songs associated with our club and its supporters, so here goes...

The Wurzels are back at the Ship & Castle on Sunday 17th September'06.

Show starts at 4pm followed by live music and entertaiment with "DAZ" til late!

The last batch of remaining tickets are now on sale £10 p.p. in advance, £15 on the door, although the other two times they have played at the pub, it has been sold out prior to the day and none have been available on the door, so advance purchase is strongly reccommended for anyone that is interested.

Cheers

Just a quick note for anyone who is planning to get tickets for the Wurzels gig at tomorrows game, we now have just 50 tickets remaining so get in Quick, if you ring the pub on 0117 9020059 then you can reserve them and we will put them aside for you.

Cheers

Rob.

Rob,

How's the ticket situation looking today?!

We have still got a few left, which will sell out, although we have the scope to release a few more if there is the demand for them, so all i can say is that if you want tickets get them a.s.a.p. if you cant get to the pub soon, or want to make sure they are kept aside for you then ring now on 0117 9020059 and we will hold them for you for 24 hours.

Cheers

Rob

Archived