IGNORED

Aaron Brown

g_funk

was it just me or was he just completly pants tonight? :D

he was lazy :Sleep12: and his crossing was poor,

he didn't look fit, either that or just not up 4 it :D

why he took wilkshire off and not brown i'll never know! :rolleyes:

anyone else agree? ;)

yes Brown was poor again! I think I would still of taken off Wilks as I think he had a bad game too. But why take off Miller - normally I agree, but Peacock, Brown and Wilks were all having bad games and Miller was doing ok but came off!

First half not bad and after his last few games I would have let him have a bad half but the second half was just a joke. I came away feeling that the money the fans put into the club pay for him to leave a fairly good life for just walking around the poitch. NO passion at all and he just seemed to be on another planet

Guest bristol south end

At least Brown got himself into good positions but then wasted his final ball,i have not been impressed with wiltshire at all and tonite he was dire, i'd like to see fortune in midfield after his impressive 10 minutes there a couple of games ago

I think maybe DW shuold be forcing people to play for their positions a bit more, it seems Aaron and Wilkshire and Peacock know they are going to get picked week in week out without having to put in a great performance. Because seems certain players (Miller) get taken off every game whether they play well or not!

I think maybe DW shuold be forcing people to play for their positions a bit more, it seems Aaron and Wilkshire and Peacock know they are going to get picked week in week out without having to put in a great performance. Because seems certain players (Miller) get taken off every game whether they play well or not!
Fact is, Miller has been running his arse off week in and week out and he cannot play 90 minutes playing the way he has been. He has been superb in recent weeks and come 70/75 minutes he looks totally knackered. Id like to see him start with Lita on Saturday and see what happens there. Peacock needs a good kick up the behind :rolleyes:

do not post much on this site leave that to the rest of you but after last night

Me thinks we should pay for a season ticket for Aaron

so he can "watch" the game from the stand instead of the pitch

Of all the things that could be levelled at Aaron after last night that is not one of them. The annoying thing was the number of time's he worked to get himself into good positions only to deliver "cak"!

If he did it consistently then he would be dropped and that would be that, but the fact is he IS capable of delivering and that's why he is in, and is even more frustrating than an average player.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Sorry but I think Brown played well last night, the idea of a winger is to get the ball forward and get it into the box. Ok the final ball was poor but to be honest I don't have faith in Miller or Peacock converting at the moment.

Guest Bootylicious

Aaron was shocking again last night.

Poor crossing, lazy attitude and even had the cheek to criticise Miller for not getting on the end of one of his attempted crosses, which was ##### poor anyway!

The sooner he's replaced by Goodfellow on the left, the better.

I have to disagree, although Aaron's crossing was'nt his best, he was still putting a few dangerous cross'es only for it to be cleared or the goalie to catch it. Problem was nobody was attacking the cross'es when they came in!

Sorry but I think Brown played well last night, the idea of a winger is to get the ball forward and get it into the box.  Ok the final ball was poor but to be honest I don't have faith in Miller or Peacock converting at the moment.
Eh?! Surely you totally contradicte yourself there. How did Aaron play well if it never resulted in a good cross into the box, which is what you say means a winger has a good game?!

Archived