IGNORED

Our Left Footed Right Winger..

Cardy

What the hell is going on there then. The lad obviously has talent and yet Wilson continues to play him out of position. Brown was awful tonight and seems to play well once every dozen games or so - get Freezer on the left and watch him go.

Roberts deserves a start aswell but we all know that Wilson has his favourites and that he aint one of them.

I thought Goodfellow hadd a quiet first half but a good second half. I also though that before tonight Brown was playing well and would have been unfair to drop h. Marc seems ok on the right so if he is happy and playing well their I don't see the problem but just imagine what he would be like on the lft.

Actually thought Goodfellow was man of the match and had a good game on the right.
Have to agree there. He was also my MOTM had quite a quiet first half by scored from that superb pass from Tins. Had a good game on the right, cant see Wilson dropping brown to start playing him on the left.

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

I didn't have the best view of their goal but wasn't it Goodfellow that got completely skinned when their bloke crossed it for the goal.

Guest steve c

Goodfellow played ok but was definately at fault for the goal. First he bottled out the header on the egde of the box after the free kick was deflected and then he too easily beaten in the corner to let the player get a good cross in.

In response to hornbeamread he is definately alot more left footed than two footed. He always cuts inside onto it and just because he's scored with his right foot twice it does not make him two footed.

Goodfellow played ok but was definately at fault for the goal. First he bottled out the header on the egde of the box after the free kick was deflected and then he too easily beaten in the corner to let the player get a good cross in.

In response to hornbeamread he is definately alot more left footed than two footed. He always cuts inside onto it and just because he's scored with his right foot twice it does not make him two footed.

Totally Disagree - look at how he took his goal, controlled it and the placed it in the bottom corner with is RIGHT foot!

And its not the first time he's scored with his right foot!

What the hell is going on there then. The lad obviously has talent and yet Wilson continues to play him out of position. Brown was awful tonight and seems to play well once every dozen games or so - get Freezer on the left and watch him go.

Roberts deserves a start aswell but we all know that Wilson has his favourites and that he aint one of them.

i agree but i was just thankful goodfellow was on the pitch to get our goal :rolleyes:

but we have a potential murray thing there with goodfellow but on the

left side i'd still like to see roberts on the right with the doc and wilkshire

in the middle and give tinns a game or 2 to rest, as i see it we got miller

who has got most of his goals with his head so lets start getting these

wingers down the line more and less of peacock going looking for the ball

on the corner flag all the time, get our 2 full backs in training to practise

the long throw like andy legg can do, we struggle to cope with it, it may not

be pretty but we need to adopt all tactics now to get us out this sodding

league. ;)

come to think of it if bell is not in the plans of citys future then why not go

for peterboroughs andy legg that would be a good signing :D

Stockport next up who are second bottom so they are only 1 place better than Wycombe, we might s####e a draw there.

Best to play speedy players away from home to pose a counter-attacking threat, so that means Aaron and Freezer with one of the Lees plus Lita or Roberts up front. in the centre of midfield I'd start with Tins and maybe bring on Wilks in the second half.

mickey bell was still coming back from an attacking position hasnt played for a while so fitness isnt up to scratch
He must be really slow if he was coming back from an attacking position as the goal came following a free kick just outside our box. The free kick took an age to take so he must have been using a zimmer frame.

Funny how people have different perceptions of things.

My view was that the ball broke to the right where Goodfellow was beaten on the touchline before the ball was crossed for the goal.

Last night I thought Bell was one of the few players to put in a decent performance and he cannot be blamed for the goal.

Last night saw yet another goal as result of a set piece following a dodgy refereeing decision. That said I thought we were poor last night.

Another observation I would like to make is that the team last night was pretty much that which was picked by the forum, so who'd be a manager. The difference is that we won't get the flak from a poor performance.

Archived