IGNORED

Team For Stockport

Swindon Hater

I know there's no chance of this team appearing on Saturday but I thought I'd give my views of who I think should play on Saturday!

Now we're starting to hit a little dodgy run, I think it's important to freshen the team up and change thigs a bit.

My team...

Phillips

Carey Coles Hill Bell

Roberts Doherty Tinnion Goodfellow

Miller Lita

About time Aaron Brown was dropped now, absolute disgrace tonight, can't cross to save his life, I'm sure Goodfellow will prove to be twice the player he is on the left than he is ATM on the right.

I like Roberts as a right winger because he's not afraid to run at players and have a go.

Wiltshire isn't good enough and wouldn't be in any starting lineup of mine, waste of 250k in my eyes!

I'm a Peacock fan but maybe it's time to give Miller and Leroy a chance to play together, after witnessing them at QPR they looked electric, maybe Peacock deserves a rest too?

I'm nervous that we're going to bottle it again but we'll see!

COME ON CITY!

Pretty much agree, thought Bell had a good game and maybe deserves a recall, Peacock needs a rest or a kick up the backside, and Wilks was awful tonight.

Need a change, but maybe Roberts up front instead of Peacock!

Good one Swindon Hater, it'll never happen though Peacock wont get dropped, and aint no way Robbo will get a game!

Think Hill wont make Saturday, so Woodman for me..

WE gotta go for the throat, somehow, I think we migh just drift again though..

Archived