IGNORED

Johnson's Eleven

mike11

In yer dreams short stuff!G Looney?...Maybe...anyway...to the heading.

Soccer am this morning showed our players[and us for that matter] who Johnson has time for and who he doesn't.No?Let's take a closer look.

Of the 23 players who had a go at the crossbar all Johnson signings plus the captain,club captain,vice captain and "Johnson mouthpiece " were the only ones televised.Coincidence?....yeah ok. :whistle:

Can't believe that Johnson junior was first up :shifty: ..nepotism? surely not :whistle:

Main page on official website:seen the change in the personnel?Apart from Cotteril[who will be sold in January] and Skuse[funnily enough he will also be sold in January] the personnel consists of Johnson signings,our captain,vice captain...and no-one else.coincidence?Surely not :whistle:

Definately Johnson's team now,looks like its fast becoming Johnson's club.Results had better start arriving short stuff. :ranting: That right Phatwill love? :w00t:

If its making no sense then either :you are stupid :you are drunk:I am stupid:i am drunk.

Johnson obviosly only has time for HIS players and the couple of left-overs from the Tinman.

WTF is Lansdown doing giving a FOOTBALL MANAGER a remit whereby he decides how our club is run?Get real.He managed Yeovil and Latvia and he's struggling with his current signings..and Lansdown says sort out the whole club?####### joke!

I think its probably a cause of me being stupid and you being drunk.

But anyways, GJ was given the job of sorting the whole club out - that was why GJ appointed him.

So GJ appointed himself? :w00t: ...It was only a matter of time.He's appaointed everyone else from his family :whistle: ....

Looks like we are both drunk and stupid....fair do's :laugh:

In yer dreams short stuff!G Looney?...Maybe...anyway...to the heading.

Soccer am this morning showed our players[and us for that matter] who Johnson has time for and who he doesn't.No?Let's take a closer look.

Of the 23 players who had a go at the crossbar all Johnson signings plus the captain,club captain,vice captain and "Johnson mouthpiece " were the only ones televised.Coincidence?....yeah ok. :whistle:

Can't believe that Johnson junior was first up :shifty: ..nepotism? surely not :whistle:

Main page on official website:seen the change in the personnel?Apart from Cotteril[who will be sold in January] and Skuse[funnily enough he will also be sold in January] the personnel consists of Johnson signings,our captain,vice captain...and no-one else.coincidence?Surely not :whistle:

Definately Johnson's team now,looks like its fast becoming Johnson's club.Results had better start arriving short stuff. :ranting: That right Phatwill love? :w00t:

what? so what your saying is that johnson actually told sky which players to show? don't make me laugh!

perhaps the ones they showed were actually just the best!

sounds like ramblings of a drunken idiot to me!

Who's appointing who?

Haven't got a clue mate :blink:

what? so what your saying is that johnson actually told sky which players to show? don't make me laugh!

perhaps the ones they showed were actually just the best!

sounds like ramblings of a drunken idiot to me!

Now then shirley...let's not get personal.

For your information Sky don't ask the manager for his preferred takers.Soccer am do.Now get to bed you cheeky little monkey.

Archived