IGNORED

My Views....

bcfc_4_life

1st off all i think it is too early on in the season to be slating johnson, yes the team have not performed yet, and we have got off to yet another bad start to the season which is pretty typical city really.

I am optimistic that GJ can turn it around but id be lieing if i didnt feel a bit worried about his tactic selections at times, but i have faith in GJ to do well this season and i think the signing of LJ will be a good one.

But to improve i think we need a out and out left winger with pace, like jennison williams who i think should be giving a chance and maybe instead of playing noble and johnson in the centre togther should play a battling midfielder like brown.Also like ive been saying since he came in we need to get a better keeper as Basso just aint good enough yes he has his odd good game but we cant afford to have a dodgy+ injury prone keeper we nee a experienced one and i for one hope he either imrpoves a hell of a lot or we bring in a decent experinced keeper.

On the stewart situation i have read peoples posts on here saying give him a chance, but in my opinon i don't see what he would add to the team attacking wise.

So all in all what I'm trying to say i guess is don't rule the season off just yet, and keep faith in the players and GJ

:englandsmile4wf:

Archived