IGNORED

Any City Fans In Bermuda.......

Red Wardy

Still would any of us swap the cold, uncomfortable terraces of northampton to wathc city no doubt get thrashed live on sky, only to get held up by road works on the way home of a 4 hour journey for a sun kissed beach where the sea and the sand overlap while you lie in a hammock being cooled by hula (or bermuda's equivalent) girls fanning you with giant palm leaves, while drinking long island ice teas or malibus and cokes directly out of a coconut while your own personal tin drum band play your favourite bob marley tracks?

I sure as hell would!

Still would any of us swap the cold, uncomfortable terraces of northampton to wathc city no doubt get thrashed live on sky, only to get held up by road works on the way home of a 4 hour journey for a sun kissed beach where the sea and the sand overlap while you lie in a hammock being cooled by hula (or bermuda's equivalent) girls fanning you with giant palm leaves, while drinking long island ice teas or malibus and cokes directly out of a coconut while your own personal tin drum band play your favourite bob marley tracks?

I sure as hell would!

Not me, give me a cold, tuesday night any day of the week :whistle:

My sister used to work at the hospital back in the early 80's and I visited once. North Shore Road in a bungalow owned by Mr Edmead.

Happy Memories of Elbow Beach, Cock and Feather, Outerbridges Sauce, ZBM 89 and Henry 8th's

One of my wfe's friends , Mary, married a Bermudian who still works for the local paper and lives in Hamilton.

Shaun Goater is the main City Link. Oh and John Lennon wrote his last album on the Island

Enjoy the game on TV and I wish I was back on Front Street

Archived